Official Samsung wireless charging battery case

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
can this battery case from samsung be turned on and off as needed like the mophie does? Also, looking at the samsung battery case looks like it is screen protector friendly, anyone know? TIA

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I received my Samsung wireless charger case yesterday. Charged it all night. My opinion

It adds a little thickness bulk to it, but doable.

You will be able to use a screen protector with it, sides of case nowhere close to the of the screen

Looks nice.

But...
Phone gets a little warm using it, got up to 105°, my other wireless Chargers never get to 100°.

If you drop this phone in this case, there is zero protection for the sides or screen. The case would also pop off on impact. I would say chances of phone surviving drop in this case is 5% or less. Keep in mind, with the case on the phone will be heavier causing more force for destruction.

The biggie, the reason I am returning. I put the case in at 52% turned it on and at 72% the charging was over. Case battery dead. I know it won't charge fully, but 20% is not acceptable. To much money for that little of charge. The mophie usually does better. Will see

That's my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d