OnePlus 3 V Moto Play

CTalman

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

I currently own a OnePlus 3 which I have had since July.
I do really like this phone but I'm always on the lookout for something different to try.
Have any of you had experience with both phones and can give me an idea of how they compare?
From what I've seen and read the Play will offer me better battery. The cameras are on a par?
What is the sound like through headphones on the Play? This is very important as I listen to a lot of music....
Any other thoughts on this potential switch from OnePlus 3 to Moto Play are welcome...
Thanks.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello! My friend who is an avid gamer (so things like audio and display would be important for themgot the Z Play and really loves it!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello! My friend who is an avid gamer (so things like audio and display would be important for him) got the Z Play and really loves it! I would also watch some reviews on it and try and get your hands on one in-person to see how you like it! Good luck!

CTalman

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
It's also currently being offered with the jbl mod for free which makes it even more tempting....
That's straight from Moto website (in the UK).

CTalman

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
The more I research the play the more I don't think it's for me. Especially coming from the OnePlus 3...
Reviews of the Play suggest an average camera, potential lagging when multi tasking...
The OnePlus 3 is going to match it on the camera, beat it on smoothness but lose out on battery.....
Not sure it'll be a good swap...

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
The more I research the play the more I don't think it's for me. Especially coming from the OnePlus 3...
Reviews of the Play suggest an average camera, potential lagging when multi tasking...
The OnePlus 3 is going to match it on the camera, beat it on smoothness but lose out on battery.....
Not sure it'll be a good swap...

Moto Z Play performance is buttery smooth and the battery life is epic. Happy I chose it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armydudeJC