Order cancelled, real or fake?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so like I've mentioned before I'm watching every review, most comparisons and most things related to the new S22 devices to pass the time until mine arrives. Then this video popped up in my feed. The vlogger claims his pre order was just cancelled. Samsung pulled the plug without reason or explanation. After the first couple of lines I started feeling like his title was clickbait. As the vid went on I began to get the impression he might be related to Trevor Jacob, crashing his own order for clicks.

He never mentioned how he was notified. Mentioned his credit card being charged but anyone who's ever ordered anything from Samsung knows they don't charge you until the other ships. The whole thing stinks and I'm just wondering if anyone knows of anyone who's had an order cancelled?

https://youtu.be/QliFrIP_4bA

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so like I've mentioned before I'm watching every review, most comparisons and most things related to the new S22 devices to pass the time until mine arrives. Then this video popped up in my feed. The vlogger claims his pre order was just cancelled. Samsung pulled the plug without reason or explanation. After the first couple of lines I started feeling like his title was clickbait. As the vid went on I began to get the impression he might be related to Trevor Jacob, crashing his own order for clicks.

He never mentioned how he was notified. Mentioned his credit card being charged but anyone who's ever ordered anything from Samsung knows they don't charge you until the other ships. The whole thing stinks and I'm just wondering if anyone knows of anyone who's had an order cancelled?

My order was canceled. I received an email saying they were unable to fulfill my order. Before I got the email I saw my order status changed to backordered with no estimated delivery date.

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site

Well they do charge you when the order is placed. I’ve had the amount pending on my card since the 16th. I would have expected it to fall off by now if it wasn’t a full charge. Didn’t think the iPhone se 1st gen was on the List to trade in as I checked that. He said that may have been why.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
My order was canceled. I received an email saying they were unable to fulfill my order...

So is your order cancelled or backordered? If they cancelled it did they offer you any other options?

So you think it's legit?

Well they do charge you when the order is placed. I’ve had the amount pending on my card since the 16th. I would have expected it to fall off by now if it wasn’t a full charge. Didn’t think the iPhone se 1st gen was on the List to trade in as I checked that. He said that may have been why.

A pending charge wouldn't be something to get excited about. I'm sure they verify the funds but at least my apps don't show any charge pending or otherwise. As for the trade being the reason, he said that they were giving him a hundred bucks or something for it which couldn't happen if it wasn't even on the list...

But you think it's legit?

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I must have misclicked. Jalee,, said there's was cancelled or backordered. I wasn't sure which model it was.

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
So is your order cancelled or backordered? If they cancelled it did they offer you any other options?

So you think it's legit?

A pending charge wouldn't be something to get excited about. I'm sure they verify the funds but at least my apps don't show any charge pending or otherwise. As for the trade being the reason, he said that they were giving him a hundred bucks or something for it which couldn't happen if it wasn't even on the list...

But you think it's legit?
What did you order?
It was backordered then it was a few hours later I got an email saying it was canceled. When I called Samsung the only thing they could tell me was that it must've been a system glitch and that I could reorder if I wanted to but the delivery dates that are on the website is probably when I would get it.

I ordered the AT&T black 256gb s22 Ultra. I also had a bunch of stuff I was getting with the credit as well.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000