Order Problems (Canceled, On Hold, Pre-Orders, etc..)

mud314

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey fellow Androids,

Any of you peeps keep getting an email every two days requesting that you approve the new terms and conditions?
I got one on: 7th, 9th and now again today the 11th.
I follow the prompts over the phone and after entering everything correct I am xferred to customer care. There I am told that they show my new terms and conditions have been accepted and we are good to go. This time the lady at VZW stayed on the phone w/me and she held on the phone while I entered everything and then once it is accepted, it's supposed to end the call, instead I'm routed back to them.

If I log into myvzw I still that I need to accept the new terms and conditions before it ships. When I try to go in accept them I then get a small pop-up that shows nothing. I have tried this from different computers and browsers and still the same thing. VZW does not have an answer for this.

According to the email from today, if I do accept this, my order will be cancelled. Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

Thanks,
Adrian :'(

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Nope.

I've got nothing like what you described. I only got the confirmation email and nothing since.

EDIT: Forgot about the date correction email I got too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I haven't gotten what you got either.
I just got the confirmation email instantly after I ordered and the shipping date correction email later that afternoon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

sprtent

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I got the exact same problem. Keep getting emails and text abt it. Two days ago I called again and the rep was able to see in my account that I've done this "terms and conditions acceptance" for a total of 8 times. He then assured me that my order will ship and that I do not have to do anything else. He sent me a text confirming my order confirmation #.

And I still get the email and text this morning....agrrr

I preordered on the 6th, so after the 13th I will call in one more time to see if my order is cancelled....like the email/text are irritatingly reminding.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Same as the rest. Just got the two emails.

I pre-ordered the morning of the first day, FWIW.

-Suntan

potenzad

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I had a similar thing happen to me. First, I pre-ordered online and everything was fine until I received my email confirmation and noticed that the "ship to" address was missing some important information. I called customer service and they could not correct or change the order--only cancel it and they reordered at the same time. After the phone reorder, I got numerous emails and text messages telling me I had to accept the terms and conditions. I only went through the process once, even though I got numerous emails and text messages. When I called CS to check, they told me the terms and conditions were accepted and everything was good to go. I haven't had any more emails or text messages since speaking to CS. Perhaps the problem comes from the phone orders??

mud314

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks gents. Not sure what's up. I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow morning and find out if indeed the order is still valid. Since according to the email "today is the last day I can approve before the order gets canceled".

When I called again today they were still seeing that I had approved it multiple times but even after reproducing the problem w/them over the phone, they cannot see where the glitch is. Sigh.

So I think so far sprtent and I are the only ones having this problem. Well good luck to us both and you lucky dawgs grrr!!! :)

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yup, good luck mud314 and sprtent on that .Something tells me it is a glitch in vzw system and your orders wont actually be cancelled .
But I would be doing as y'all have been just to be safe.Let us know what happens tomorrrow.

Reactions: mud314

DJSgalaxy

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I placed my order over the phone to CS and the lady only sent me a confirmation number via text, never got an email. After I placed the order I logged on to MyVZW and accepted the TOS and have not had any texts or anything since. Only problem is, I don't have the order number and there doesn't seem to be a way to check order status online.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I placed my order over the phone to CS and the lady only sent me a confirmation number via text, never got an email. After I placed the order I logged on to MyVZW and accepted the TOS and have not had any texts or anything since. Only problem is, I don't have the order number and there doesn't seem to be a way to check order status online.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...2c/orderstatus/OrderStatusForm&token=FW3sM7GA

mud314

May 18, 2012
Visit site
I have bee now on the phone with them for about two hours. Now I have two orders w/them and the last (new order) will not even allow me to approve that one, either online or over the phone since their system still has the old aka cancelled order in their system.

Now whenever we try to do it over the phone (CSR on the phone w/me) it totally just bypasses their prompts after I enter my SSN, which is immediately a red flag for them as well.

So as far as I know right now, I have two orders one that may or not be cancelled and another that is somewhere in limbo.

mud314

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Was just informed that due to this issue they cannot even guarantee that I will be getting this phone on time.

Note that there is still nothing on Verizon's side that tells them why this issue is happening to my account. Everything is in place and they see where I have done everything they have asked of me yet they also see that their system is not allowing the order to go through. Even tried a different Credit card to see if that was the issue, still nothing.

mud314

May 18, 2012
Visit site
To add to the cluster F that this is, when I call and get a status of the "canceled" order it still shows active????? UGH. I think I hear AT&T calling my name.

mud314

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Yeah YoungJedi, I have no idea what's going on. Right now I'm waiting to hear back from VZW but I doubt I will at least until tomorrow when I get yet another email that I need to approve or the order will be cancelled.

This is the first time I've gone through something like this and what's odd is that no one there, including the supervisors or even their help desk can figure out what is going with my account.

In my last conversation w/them they cannot even tell what's what anymore w/my order, certain screens show approved others show cancelled and in others I'm not at all found.

Maybe it's a sign!

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Dam that suks mud314.Do you live close to a corp.store? If so and I was you I might head there and try in person.

Reactions: mud314

mud314

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey David, about an hour away. I live pretty much in the boondocks. part of the reason I have to stick to VZW, other than this issue I have been pretty happy even w/their high prices, but man this has me all fed up.

I plan on being in the SF Bay area tomorrow, so I will just swing by my old store, cause I can just about guarantee that this is not over. Really odd, I asked if they are getting similar calls, I can only trust them when they say no. Companies are pretty good about letting customers know of those type of situations as it releases some of the tension. Just frustating man. Thanks for listening. One way or another the S3 will be mine. I've already got a die hard iphone fan ready to drop from the mothership. The upcoming iOS 6 is leaving him in w/o full functionality, but that's another story. :) :'(

adrian

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronaldkaran