Pantech Pocket {9060} rooting troubles

grumpyoldwhiteman

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
my wife gave me her old pantech last night and seeing as i hate to have programs in there that i do not use i decided to root it with super one click...

that was my mistake......after rooting and removing programs my home key will not work unless i turn off the phone and do a factory reset. The lock screen is also gone on it, and will not activate when it goes into sleep mode. I can no longer swipe down to access the notification bar and trying to plug it into the computer to access the files on the sd card is a no go. Home key will not work unless i turn off the phone and turn it back on for the factory reset. The welcome screen will not come up either after i do a factory reset and goes back to it's initial settings that were there before the reset.

I have pulled the SD card before doing the reset, and have tried different launchers. I am guessing at this point i need to reinstall the whole firmware package but cannot for the life of me find where i can download it, let alone any instructions on it.....it is out of warranty so going to pantech or AT&T is not a option....any help?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hvltech