PDF?

pnico

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi,
does anyone know if its possible to view an Adobe digital pdf on my xoom?

I had to download an app for my pc to run the actual pdf as it seems to be locked.

Thanks

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
You should be able to download or side load and open it but if it is a locked PDF you may need the pay version of docs to go. Adobe doesn't seem to be offering their reader for the tablet yet maybe it will come at the same time flash support does..... I am still trying to figure out which document edditor to buy so I can't help there but there are multiple ones and everyone seems to have a favorite. Maybe someone else can help there.

lobobuzz

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My Xoom has the Quickoffice viewer installed out of the box. When attempting to open a PDF I get a pop up window asking which app to use. I select Quickoffice and the PDF open right up perfectly. Hope that helps.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I have ZERO problems viewing PDF files. I have several 2000+ page documents I use daily. Quickoffice viewer built in to the Xoom.

chemgeek

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Quick office will read PDF files and is bundled with the Xoom. I also installed Adobe Reader 10.0.1 which works fine,and fixes a screen rotation bug in 10.0.0, although I can no longer find it in the Android market for Xoom. Weird. I just installed it a day ago.

FaXuM

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
The quickoffice does work to view pdf files but it takes forever for each page to load in my 193 page pdf. So I am looking for a better solution than the quick office if anyone knows one.

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
The Amazon Appstore and The Android market has Adobe Reader as a free app. I haven't tried it yet, but it may help you with PDF files.

siscim23

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Before I had a file manager, I couldn't figure out how to open one either, and I found aldiko reader which opens fine, but now that I have the file manager I prefer to use quickoffice

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp