Phone stuck in boot loop; tried recovery mode but no command

A

AC Question

So I have a Samsung Galaxy Mega GT-19205 and I was trying to get it out of a boot loop so I decided to use Kies to help me out. After what seemed like 2 hours of back to back restoring with no success, I really don't know what else to do. So basically, after restoring with Kies the phone will restart in Recovery Mode, atleast attempt to restart in recovery mode. When it does No Command flashes accross the screen with the android lying on its back for about 5-10 seconds and goes away. I really don't know what to do.

MrSoHot

Jun 25, 2017
Visit site
Hey, I'm the person that asked the question. No, it didn't work. I've seen video tutorials and for them the no command screen stays forever, however for me it just lasts a couple seconds and then it goes back into its bootloop. None of the buttons seem to respond when the no command screen comes except the power button. Which sends the the device back into the boot loop.

MrSoHot

Jun 25, 2017
Visit site
Hi, me again. It didn't work. Odin says that it was successful, however nothing changed. It's as if I didn't do anything to the phone. After it completed, the phone just went back into its boot loop. Even recovery mode doesn't work. I still get the limited no command screen.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1. Odin should have taken about 10 minutes to flash the ROM, then for the phone to rebuild the Dalvik cache. If it took less time than that, you weren't flashing a whole ROM.

2. The ROM has to be exactly one for your model of the 9205 - same country, same carrier. Flashing a ROM for a different country or for a different carrier may cause a bootloop, which doesn't look any different than the one you had. Did you look in SamMobile Firmwares for the ROM?

3. During the flash, did Odin report any errors? If it did, the ROM didn't get flashed. (The most common cause is a failure in the eMMC storage in the phone - and that would require a new motherboard.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Anthony