Question Phone stuck in download mode after update

Icetoseeyouu

Jun 20, 2023
Visit site
Hello, this is my first post here, but i'm getting a little annoyed.

I admit it, a while ago, i tried to root my samsung galaxy A32. I don't even know why, but it was probably to use some app that required it. I followed a tutorial and, not only it didn't work, but it also make the phone reboot in download mode everytime there's an update available. I have a solution for that, which consist of updating through my computer, but it is a huge annoyance. I did remove the root, reactivate secure boot, completely format the phone, but it doesn't change. Everytime i update through the phone, download mode... And it reboot perpetually on download mode unless i update through my computer.

This is... quite annoying, and i wonder if any of you here have any solutions for me. If there's none, i will continue updating with my computer. I already have access to the dev option in the settings, so if there's manipulations i need to do here, i can.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Edit: Here's a little more info on what it say:

Partitions lk

Reason avb_slot_verify c:462: ERROR: lk: Hash of data does not match digest in description.
Calculated Hash of (lk) : e0fc544295, (VEM ETA) : 8a9a346ac0
Samsung vbmeta: A326BXXU5CWDC, 64451952R
Samsung lk, A326BXXS5CWD5, 6914897R

Last edited:

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central forums. Where did you get the instructions to root the device? I ask because that may be the better place to ask questions about this type of thing. While I hate to turn people away for the site, most here use stock devices and don't really try to root. Most but not all. There are a few here with that deep understanding but it may take a while to come across one of them. On the other hand places like XDA Developers are more about that life. If the site where you got these directions isn't helpful XDA usually is. If they can't help you get back to stock they may be able to help you get a good working root. Check them out and see what they say. In the meantime your post will be here if someone with some suggestions happens along with advice of their own for you.

Best wishes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter