Picasa web albums on HTC One

yourbrokenoven

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
I just figured this out after looking for an answer online for the last two days and coming up with nothing.

Picasa web albums are hidden away by default in One's gallery. You can find them if you open gallery, tap on "My Photos," and then tap "events" at the top left. I did not know this was a drop-down menu. There's just this little triangle next to the word and a back button.

lptjuggernaut

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I just figured this out after looking for an answer online for the last two days and coming up with nothing.

Picasa web albums are hidden away by default in One's gallery. You can find them if you open gallery, tap on "My Photos," and then tap "events" at the top left. I did not know this was a drop-down menu. There's just this little triangle next to the word and a back button.

Been looking for this, Thank you!

Slosh01

May 30, 2011
Visit site

:cool: :cool: Mucho Gusto!! I too was trying to figure out how to view the pictures I had in Picasa through the Gallery. I saw that the Picasa app was installed on the phone - just could find any widget to launch. Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582