Pixel always on display

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
You can't do this on a Pixel? On my Samsung device I have the ability to schedule it, maybe you're looking in the right but wrong place?

For me, I go to the Always On Display toggle and to set a schedule I touch the words Always On Display, not the toggle the words, and that takes me to the settings for that kind of stuff.

trido#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Dont think we can with pixel.Waiting for MUSTANG to chime in that maybe we can.

You can't do this on a Pixel? On my Samsung device I have the ability to schedule it, maybe you're looking in the right but wrong place?

For me, I go to the Always On Display toggle and to set a schedule I touch the words Always On Display, not the toggle the words, and that takes me to the settings for that kind of stuff.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
On the pixel 6pro no option stock , if that changed on 7pro ill know by end of the day , otherwise a tasker app or Macrodriod possible can do this .

trido#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Also how do I delete the info in red circle?Or add TEMP to that area? Thought TEMP was there and somehow I deleted it.
Thanksp7.jpg

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
To add weather info you have to long press the home screen tap home screen settings then make sure at a glance is turned on. Then tap the cog wheel and select what you want shown. As for the date, you can't remove it.

trido#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks got it now

To add weather info you have to long press the home screen tap home screen settings then make sure at a glance is turned on. Then tap the cog wheel and select what you want shown. As for the date, you can't remove it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463