Please Help - Alarm Clock Gone

mckray

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Wait Wait!!! Don't reset!

I ran into the same problem, it was very frustrating.

I found my solution by installing Simi Clock Widget, which is pretty customizable and allows you to launch apps by tapping different places on the widget. I took a shot in the dark and linked a tap location on Simi Clock to the stock HTC clock app and it worked! Afterward, the tap from my regular clock started working also.

Good luck! I hope you don't have to reset in the future.

Reactions: Gatchaman2025

Gatchaman2025

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

I found my solution by installing Simi Clock Widget, which is pretty customizable and allows you to launch apps by tapping different places on the widget. I took a shot in the dark and linked a tap location on Simi Clock to the stock HTC clock app and it worked! Afterward, the tap from my regular clock started working also.

Thanks! Installing this has made my stock HTC clock app return! It has been gone for months!

Regulator

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
How do you tag it to your HTC Clock? I opened up the launch options but the clock is not an option to link it to.

laurel25

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Just an FYI for anone who's interested... I also found that I can still access the clock through Folder Organizer even though the Clock app was completely missing from my phone. I was able to see it in the list of apps in FO, and then I was able to put it into one of my FO folders and I can access through there or through a FO app shortcut with no issues. Just an FYI for anone who's interested...

Regulator

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I tried to search for my clock through manage applications because it was not showing up in my App list. Both Clock and Clock Widget show a size of 0.00B. Is that why it does not show up on my App listing? What do people's size say whose widget works. Is there a way to get mine back?

morle004

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I would be so absolutely thrilled if I did not have to reset my phone to get the alarm clock back. I accidentally had my phone on in my pocket and I think it must have been something I did that just magically got rid of the alarm clock function. I loved it! It was the best. Now, I have downloaded the SiMi clock, but can't seem to understand what you meant by linking to different apps. I can't seem to do that at all. Could you give me lots more details about this? I would be so, So grateful!!!

Simon N

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I have been using the alarm clock on my Inc2 by just tapping on the clock on the main screen and going to the alarm clock. I went to go set it last night, I tapped on the clock, and nothing happened. I can't get to the alarm clock anymore.

Has anyone had this issue before and if so, how do you fix it? This is my only alarm clock, so I need to get this fixed as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance for your help!

At last I found the solusion!!!
All you need to do is add the widget alarm 4x1
And from this widget you can edit your existing alarms or setup new alarms