Please help me with my rooted Galaxy Note 8.0

galaxynote8inchuser

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi I'm relatively new to my galaxy note and I'm having issues. I had rooted my device and had adblocker. Google chrome was giving me errors such as 111, 102, 130, and 101. These were all proxy errors. I deleted adblocker, and that fixed it for a few minutes. Then Chrome wasn't working again. So I unrooted my device and it still wasn't working. So I factory reset my device and now chrome is working, but I can't log into my google account on my device! All other internet functions seem to be working and I have excellent internet connection, but my device tells me every time I try to log in that It couldn't sign me in because it can't establish a reliable connection. WHAT IS THE FIX???!!!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Please help me

Hi I'm relatively new to my galaxy note and I'm having issues. I had rooted my device and had adblocker. Google chrome was giving me errors such as 111, 102, 130, and 101. These were all proxy errors. I deleted adblocker, and that fixed it for a few minutes. Then Chrome wasn't working again. So I unrooted my device and it still wasn't working. So I factory reset my device and now chrome is working, but I can't log into my google account on my device! All other internet functions seem to be working and I have excellent internet connection, but my device tells me every time I try to log in that It couldn't sign me in because it can't establish a reliable connection. WHAT IS THE FIX???!!!

Welcome to the forums.
I would do one more reset. Wouldn't hurt to try.