Polaroid Internet Tablet PTA7XC

lilseal

May 22, 2012
Visit site
i recently aquired 2 polaroid tablets. model number PTAB7XC. one of them is working fine, but one has the pattern lock set and i do not know the pattern. can anyone help me out with either a bypass or how the H*** i get to the recovery menu. they have ice cream sandwhich and i am really looking forward adding my own roms as i recently started developing my own platforms and roms

conanismyidol

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Polaroid Tablet Support Site

There is information about this on this website. You have to download the firmware to your computer and transfer it to the tablet in order to unlock it. It will erase everything currently on the tablet.

Here's the direct link to the firmware for your model #
Polaroid Tablet Firmware Installation Guide - PTAB7XC

From their FAQ:
You will have to perform a firmware update to the tablet. Be sure to back up any information and data to your computer?s hard drive as the tablet will be reset to a factory default setting and all of your data will be erased. To perform this firmware update from your computer, log onto Polaroid Tablet Support Site and select ?Updates?. From here you can get the firmware update as well as the Firmware Update Guide. Be sure to select the correct model number (located on the back of the tablet).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sterrekroesbergen