Post Your Droid X Screens!!

Bald Steve

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Two questions: 1. What battery app is that? (sorry of its been posted already) and 2. Can you post your wallpaper?

1. That widget is called BattStatt

2. Here you go:

61056146-5663-a371.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Reactions: pank and Jumper_jax

unseenme#WN

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Here's this hour's screen...lol

185ee30e-7f89-dd0f.jpg

Tajm Clock, BattStatt 2x1, Beautiful Weather 1x1 (a3 skin), Signal Strength Widget Pro (inverted skin). I'm STILL (after a week and a half) trying to figure out how to set up the other screens I use.

Swyped from the BIGGEST BADDEST machine on the planet

Last edited:

unseenme#WN

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
When I first decided to move to Android I originally wanted the DInc. After spending time in-store with it and the X, I decided to go with the X, but actually liked the look of Sense UI better. So now I have the best of both worlds...lol

46d3680e-d578-84a0.jpg

Lonman06

Oct 29, 2010
lonman06.com
When I first decided to move to Android I originally wanted the DInc. After spending time in-store with it and the X, I decided to go with the X, but actually liked the look of Sense UI better. So now I have the best of both worlds...lol

46d3680e-d578-84a0.jpg

What clock is that? I get my X tomorrow and really like that. Also how is everyone changing themes? Do you just download them and install them?

unseenme#WN

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
What clock is that? I get my X tomorrow and really like that. Also how is everyone changing themes? Do you just download them and install them?

It's called Fancy Widget. This version is no longer available in the Market because it is basically a direct copy of the HTC Sense clock, therefore HTC had it removed. Google 'fancy widget apk'. You'll find it on several sites. As far as installing themes, even though it's not hard, it's not quite THAT easy...lol. You have to be rooted, have Droid X Bootstrap installed, and, most importantly, know how to use it!.

Start here

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site

It's called Fancy Widget. This version is no longer available in the Market because it is basically a direct copy of the HTC Sense clock, therefore HTC had it removed. Google 'fancy widget apk'. You'll find it on several sites. As far as installing themes, even though it's not hard, it's not quite THAT easy...lol. You have to be rooted, have Droid X Bootstrap installed, and, most importantly, know how to use it!.

Start here

Or get Beautiful Widgets for a similar clock.

And LauncerPro Plus if you want some customization, but don't want to root.

Customizes everything except the notification bar.

G

GenericMessage

Or get Beautiful Widgets for a similar clock.

And LauncerPro Plus if you want some customization, but don't want to root.

Customizes everything except the notification bar.

Glad you said that.

Not many people are aware you can make your phone look just as cool without rooting

unseenme#WN

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
I debated rooting for the 2 weeks I waited to get my X but now I'm glad I did. The possibilities become almost limitless being rooted as far as customization and with an SBF file out in the wild, I feel much more comfortable with it. But you're right...root is not necessary to customize alot of things. Themes, however, do require root but if you do your homework and are somewhat computer literate then it's not that big of a deal. I actually had my first bootloop today...thank God for Bootstrap!

john_ecko

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Got it working again. I had to download some new drivers

I used transparent icons for the actual dock. so all the buttons are clickable.
homescreeni.png

All the bugs are clickable widgets using DesktopVisualizer. Only the spaceship is part of the wallpaper.
Beautiful Widgets. Clock skin is PixelTakeover and Weather skin is NINTENPro_Weather.

thanks to anotherdroid from xda!

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
hi! are those widgets under the clock? on the second screen? i love how it looks!! can i ask how you did that?

sure, yea i found this on the XDA forums:
[Layout] Android Phone 7 (HDPI) - xda-developers

instructons on how to do this are all here as well. I used Launcher Pro Plus, set your Homescreens to 5 icon rows, download Desktop Visualizer from the Market: Desktop Visualizer - Android app on AppBrain and then use Dropbox to add your images to your SD card, then a file explorer like ES File Explorer to move the images where you want them. I created a seperate folder for Desktop Visualizer then went you go to add a Desktop Visualizer widget, you simply refer to that folder for the image you want.

Here is another desktop theme as well based on the same concept above, but with different images. Looks cool!
[icons] WP7 style icons - xda-developers

Last edited:

PsychicRefugee

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Thanks! What I would really like is a way to make the interface look more like LCARS, but all roads seem to lead to me having to make something myself. I seem to find one good Star Trek widget\wallpaper\app for every 50 Star Wars ones.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Llop719