Post your Launchers

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Nova here. I hate supporting them, but they just have the best for what I need. At least I paid for it a long time ago before they went derp.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I used nova for years then this past year I went back to one ui and haven't looked back!!

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I think I will start looking at other launchers again. It's been a long while since i have done that.

I am just tired of companies that I used to love going to hell and looking more to their bottom line than customer experience.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I've clung to Nova since before 2015. With this S23U and One U1 I'm good so far. No hankering for Nova. Have I either gotten old, lazy, both or what? I have my layout almost identical to my iPhones and, for now, I am liking that. ...but I have all these custom Nova layouts I've created and tweaked for my S22U that I thought I'd throw on immediately but feel no need. Hmmm...

One UI

Sent from my S23 Ultra Beast

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I've clung to Nova since before 2015. With this S23U and One U1 I'm good so far. No hankering for Nova. Have I either gotten old, lazy, both or what? I have my layout almost identical to my iPhones and, for now, I am liking that. ...but I have all these custom Nova layouts I've created and tweaked for my S22U that I thought I'd throw on immediately but feel no need. Hmmm...

One UI

Sent from my S23 Ultra Beast

I'm old now (43 in a couple of weeks), but I've found that both One UI on my S21 Ultra and Pixel Launcher on my Pixel 6 are kinda great and function better with gesture navigation. TBH I was just using Nova as a Pixel Launcher substitute on previous phones anyway. If gesture nav worked well with Nova I'd go back tomorrow though. For customization purposes.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I'm old now (43 in a couple of weeks), but I've found that both One UI on my S21 Ultra and Pixel Launcher on my Pixel 6 are kinda great and function better with gesture navigation. TBH I was just using Nova as a Pixel Launcher substitute on previous phones anyway. If gesture nav worked well with Nova I'd go back tomorrow though. For customization purposes.
Lol. I hit 5 3 in December. I AM old. ...but still lov'n my tech.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Nova here. I hate supporting them, but they just have the best for what I need. At least I paid for it a long time ago before they went derp.
I've been using Nova since 2013. Curious, why do you hate supporting them? Nova Launcher is great. I've tried all of the popular ones and I always go back to Nova.

Last edited:

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Typically with Samsung phones, I install Nova Prime without hesitation. This time I opted to try and stay more stock and I'm finding One UI, with some HomeUp tweaks, has me feeling pretty content.

Sent from Galaxtis 2.0