Potentially silly question about S View cover

S5_GJH

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Simple one, does it work even if I use the Nova launcher?

I'm thinking of investing in one.... But it's quite a lot of money to spend if it doesn't work haha.

Also, for those who use it, what's your opinion?? Worth getting? I currently go naked at weekends but use a tech21 when at work.

Posted via Android Central App

trickym81

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes, it works.
I got one for pre-ordering my phone. I used it for a few days but then took it off. I don't like having to open the cover to use most of the phone's features.

sparker04

May 21, 2014
Visit site
I've never personally used the samsung S view cases because I don't really like spending a ton of money on my cases. I usually do go naked with my S5 but I got a case from Verus and I really liked it and saw that they had a case with a window and thought I'd try it out. I got the saffiano one because the material seemed like it wouldn't get dirty and damaged as easily as a leather one. I'll put a picture for you to see! Hope it helps :)

81Zgy1TiISL._SL1500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-Black-...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3726820

Parham Goudarzi

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
No. It doesn't worth it. I got one from where I baught my S5 for free. I had it for about 2 days and then, took it off. The Sview windows doesn't give u some specual featues, and for everything u want to do with your phone, u have to open it.
And it doesn't stay closed, too.
It totally doesn't worth 40 bucks.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noniegreer74