Pixel Fold Pre order thread.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Why did you have to cancel the original order? You can order preferred care to an existing order. If you go to order details, it gives the option to add preferred care.

f6edfe7bf6678805b85e19a5f6c84ec5.jpg
To switch from Wifi watch to LTE...I also have a typo my first order is for a Porcelain and I wanted to switch to black/Obsidian. Fixed my previous post....The preferred care was the 3rd change and the least important.

Last edited:
Reactions: bhatech

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Monthly as well…
. Anyone think these will ship a little early
Early as in before the 27th? No...
Early as in before July 3rd? Yes. (y)

Delivery on these dates so technically it would ship before the 27th.

and for my self...I have the worst Fedex delivery system ever...If a kid delivered the Fedex in a wagon it would be more timely...and if the kid was at least 5, communication on the delivery would be better.

Last edited:
Reactions: richxps

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I am getting a bit flummoxed. Is there a choice of the "free" Pixel watch OR the 700/1000 dollars off or is it BOTH.

Today as I was going over the form, this was the first time I saw mention of the Watch. The other day it was the money off on the monthly billing cycle.

Either/Or or both?

edited to add:

Oh, I think I see what happened (or not). I was not logged into my Google Fi email but my other gmail account. So, as a Fi, I get the monthly billing discount. As just any other person, I can have the watch?????

Oh, I think I see another difference on the Protection Plan. As a FI account I only see the $15/month option and not the two year option. I WANT the discounted two year option.

And delivery is not till first week in August!

Sheesh, they don't make this easy, do they!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Chex313

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I am getting a bit flummoxed. Is there a choice of the "free" Pixel watch OR the 700/1000 dollars off or is it BOTH.

Today as I was going over the form, this was the first time I saw mention of the Watch. The other day it was the money off on the monthly billing cycle.

Either/Or or both?

edited to add:

Oh, I think I see what happened (or not). I was not logged into my Google Fi email but my other gmail account. So, as a Fi, I get the monthly billing discount. As just any other person, I can have the watch?????

Oh, I think I see another difference on the Protection Plan. As a FI account I only see the $15/month option and not the two year option. I WANT the discounted two year option.

And delivery is not till first week in August!

Sheesh, they don't make this easy, do they!
I personally like that date range. I initially was one of the early ones as I pre-ordered on 5/11. But I have since cancelled and replaced my order again to push my delivery out. Gives me more time to live in doors before I take up my new residents in the good old dog house

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I personally like that date range. I initially was one of the early ones as I pre-ordered on 5/11. But I have since cancelled and replaced my order again to push my delivery out. Gives me more time to live in doors before I take up my new residents in the good old dog house

🐶

I'm fortunate I really don't have to answer to anybody. But I still have NOT confirmed my purchase. But my conscious is sitting there on my shoulder....

Reactions: bkeaver

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Oh I get it. They say happy wife happy life. Well I am going to test that theory.

As far as you pulling the trigger on that. You have 14 days after receiving it to ship it back if you don't like it..

Reactions: darrinS

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I looked at my order this morning and delivery changed to June 27th to 28th instead of 27th to July 3rd.

Reflective of low pre-order's I'll guess.

Reactions: Bkdodger1

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
You all are scaring me, so I checked mine and it hasn't moved yet. I'd be ok with them changing mine except I'll be out of state that first week of July till the middle of that next week.

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Well, the order sat in "confirmation" mode for three days. I just decided to DO IT. I figure I can watch my various vacation/trip videos on that larger inside screen while flying when no movies are offered. So my nephew inherits a bit less money. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87