Pre-order

lov3p1nk88

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
When can we preorder this sexy thing??? I cannot wait much longer!!!! I need to get rid of this nexus asap!!!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
ASAP i will be signing up for it and at store in the morning ... wish it comes out tomorrow .. same day as Epic last year..

Phenom

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
No need to pre-order for me. I just plan to show up at Best Buy bright and early. Let's bring on the cases & accessories. Gotta get a good one, so it doesn't die a slow & painful death like my EVO (my fault, not the phone's).

tom299

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if you can yet. Let us know how it goes!

Their full press release says you can:

"Beginning today, customers can pre-order Epic 4G Touch at any participating Sprint store with the purchase of a $50 Sprint gift card. Customers who pre-order Epic 4G Touch will have their name added to the Device Wait List and be contacted to set up an appointment to complete their smartphone purchase beginning Sept. 16."

Sprint Newsroom | Sprint First U.S. Carrier to Debut Galaxy S II With Samsung Epic 4G Touch

solid_s_1117

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Does Sprint still deal with those atrocious mail in rebates? Hopefully Best Buy or Radio Shack will post something about pre-orders as well.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Does Sprint still deal with those atrocious mail in rebates? Hopefully Best Buy or Radio Shack will post something about pre-orders as well.

I remember reading that they were moving back to those, but I saw nothing about it in the press release. Just the $199 price. I guess it's possible that it could end up being $299, and $199 after MIR, but you'd think they'd state that in the release.

tom299

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm back. The guys said 3 people total showed up for the EVO 3D launch day (lol) so I didn't have to pre-order. I just have to show up on the morning of the 16th.

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Yes, Sprint is back to making you do the mail in rebate thing except on "select" phones...the ones which they are trying to get rid of.

freddyc

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I have a $50 Radio Shack gift certificate. Don't ask. Maybe I'll do it there assuming they do reservations. If not, maybe I'll do Best Buy. I can't stand the mail in rebate thing ...

kimdushinski

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I have a $50 Radio Shack gift certificate. Don't ask. Maybe I'll do it there assuming they do reservations. If not, maybe I'll do Best Buy. I can't stand the mail in rebate thing ...

I have a $50 Best Buy gift card, so I am hoping that they have pre-order and/or reservations. Not only do I like skipping the mail in rebate, but the Best Buy near me is blocks away from my house while the nearest Sprint repair store is a 30 minute drive. Anything I can do to avoid that drive with a broken phone..

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
If you don't have to do the mail in rebate thing, I will absolutely get it from the sprint store as I will trade my evo in.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy