Pre-orders live for Tab S7/S7+

TeeZee1000

Apr 16, 2020
Visit site
I'm still tempted to cancel my bronze S7+ for the black just to get it earlier, but what is 3 more weeks, amirite? Lol

For months I thought I had a black s6. Until this week when I looked at the back (to see how im going to remove the kb case) and remembered I bought a silver/gray one, lol. From the front the black bezels will dominate the device especially with the case on.

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Haha, I'm not a rose gold person, so I originally settled for the silver 256gb one because I wanted that 8gb. But my friend convinced me to get the bronze (512) to match all my other tech, phone and buds. And after having the phone... the bronze look is really nice! I do have a smoke clear tablet case waiting for me.

Plus, that bronze finish on the sides when in keyboard case, really looks

I guess I could just have bought the bronze pen. Oh well

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Samsung is Killin me, I was excited to get my Tab s7 plus on Tuesday but now the Samsung page says the 23 they're teaching me patience lol

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
@ELAkid has it actually shipped? If so, the delivery estimate change is purely on FedEx. Mine still says Tuesday but it hasn't moved since it arrived in Memphis early yesterday morning.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Haha, I'm not a rose gold person, so I originally settled for the silver 256gb one because I wanted that 8gb. But my friend convinced me to get the bronze (512) to match all my other tech, phone and buds. And after having the phone... the bronze look is really nice! I do have a smoke clear tablet case waiting for me.

Plus, that bronze finish on the sides when in keyboard case, really looks

I guess I could just have bought the bronze pen. Oh well

That's understandable. My buds/beans are black (hated the shiny penny look), but I have the bronze Note and Watch 3, and bronze tab is due to arrive tomorrow. Had the bronze buds had the same look as their case, I'd have gone that route.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
@ELAkid has it actually shipped? If so, the delivery estimate change is purely on FedEx. Mine still says Tuesday but it hasn't moved since it arrived in Memphis early yesterday morning.

Not yet just shipping label created, FedEx still says the 22nd but Samsung website now says the 23rd I ordered the Watch 3 and Active 2 this weekend they where supposed to be delivered the 23rd and I'm wondering if Samsung just decided it be easier to ship everything together hence the change of date

Seeker336

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Not yet just shipping label created, FedEx still says the 22nd but Samsung website now says the 23rd I ordered the Watch 3 and Active 2 this weekend they where supposed to be delivered the 23rd and I'm wondering if Samsung just decided it be easier to ship everything together hence the change of date

Mine seemed to take forever, but label was created late Friday afternoon and departed the Millington TN facility about 30 minutes later. Then got to the FedEx facility in Memphis at 2:15 am Saturday. Sat there until Sunday morning, departing around 9am. Tracking shows it at the Kansas City sort facility tonight around 7:30 pm..

Entirely possible FedEx could get it to local delivery facility in the wee hours and then onto a truck by 7am or so tomorrow. That is how they have rolled in the past, but also possible they will just sit back, relax and stay with the contracted date of 22 Sep delivery by 8pm.

Meanwhile, Samsung site still shows Expected delivery on 23 Sep.

Good news is that both tablet and keyboard share the same tracking number, so coming together.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Mine seemed to take forever, but label was created late Friday afternoon and departed the Millington TN facility about 30 minutes later. Then got to the FedEx facility in Memphis at 2:15 am Saturday. Sat there until Sunday morning, departing around 9am. Tracking shows it at the Kansas City sort facility tonight around 7:30 pm..

Entirely possible FedEx could get it to local delivery facility in the wee hours and then onto a truck by 7am or so tomorrow. That is how they have rolled in the past, but also possible they will just sit back, relax and stay with the contracted date of 22 Sep delivery by 8pm.

Meanwhile, Samsung site still shows Expected delivery on 23 Sep.

Good news is that both tablet and keyboard share the same tracking number, so coming together.

Thanks that gives me some hope, I mean it's not the end of the world but I feel like a kid at Christmas waiting for this tablet.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Lol, FedEx tracking is inadequate. My tablet mysteriously moved from Memphis to Newark without actually departing Memphis.

It's at my local sort facility, I doubt it'll arrive today though...

ZuperioKing

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Lol, FedEx tracking is inadequate. My tablet mysteriously moved from Memphis to Newark without actually departing Memphis.

It's at my local sort facility, I doubt it'll arrive today though...

That would be horrible. Having your tablet so close, but to make you wait another day. Mine is the same. Arrived at sort facility 8 PM last night. I'm hoping FedEx will update their delivery date to today.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine is in Tampa(15 minutes away).... delivery tomorrow however, maybe it will get to local, but it would usually be there already if it is going to make it.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
That would be horrible. Having your tablet so close, but to make you wait another day. Mine is the same. Arrived at sort facility 8 PM last night. I'm hoping FedEx will update their delivery date to today.

And that's EXACTLY what's going to happen! The status now updated to "Package not due for delivery"...

Delta54

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
Delivered with that fedex care didn't even look at my "shipment release form" twice lol

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20200921-105151_Canary_1.gif
    Screen_Recording_20200921-105151_Canary_1.gif
    829.9 KB · Views: 12

Seeker336

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
And that's EXACTLY what's going to happen! The status now updated to "Package not due for delivery"...

Yep. I've had lots of experience with FedEx lately and this is typical of shipments from some of their larger shippers. Even if the package is at the local delivery location "early", if the tracking doesn't "require" delivery that day, FedEx will usually hold it and not load on a truck for delivery until the "scheduled" day.

Mine is the same: "Package not due for delivery." Uggghhh!!

ZuperioKing

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Yep. I've had lots of experience with FedEx lately and this is typical of shipments from some of their larger shippers. Even if the package is at the local delivery location "early", if the tracking doesn't "require" delivery that day, FedEx will usually hold it and not load on a truck for delivery until the "scheduled" day.

Mine is the same: "Package not due for delivery." Uggghhh!!

Curious where you see the “package not due for delivery” note?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
destinyraine