Purchasing a V-20 - Questions

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I've think I have narrowed down my new phone choice to the V-20. (after my beloved G4 succumbed to the stuck in boot loop death)
Couple of quick questions to the community here;
Are my only buying options if I am on Verizon limited to Verizon and Best Buy?
I am not seeing any lower priced options on Amazon, and Google does not show me anything either.

And, If I am willing to wait it out for a bit, does anyone know if there is an updated version coming out anytime soon that would significantly reduce the price of the V-20?

Thanks in advance,
Lots of great info to be found here...

TjB

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Believe it or not, the Verizon version is the cheapest you'll find (be it from them or Best Buy), so i wouldn't worry on that part. Hard to say if there will be a price drop at all anytime soon outside of regular promotional sales. Right up until the V20's release, Verizon was still selling the V10 at full price. Not only did they keep the price at full retail with the release of the V20, but it was actually more expensive than the V20.

Don't ask me to explain why this pricing oddity happened, just go with it. Lol. Pick whichever dealer you like better, or has the better promotion, and don't worry that you maybe should've waited.

Andrewtude

Banned
Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
I've think I have narrowed down my new phone choice to the V-20. (after my beloved G4 succumbed to the stuck in boot loop death)
Couple of quick questions to the community here;
Are my only buying options if I am on Verizon limited to Verizon and Best Buy?
I am not seeing any lower priced options on Amazon, and Google does not show me anything either.

And, If I am willing to wait it out for a bit, does anyone know if there is an updated version coming out anytime soon that would significantly reduce the price of the V-20?

Thanks in advance,
Lots of great info to be found here...

TjB

Sometimes you can find a new-in- box unused phone on Swappa.com for much less than a retailer and they offer protection plans that are also very reasonable now. Check it out. I just bought a Mint Condition V20 with a case and glass screen protector installed for $460 on there. Very solid deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowoverhoe