Re: trouble with connecting a galaxy s21 to win 10 tower

reble

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site

I just got the Galaxy S21 + and I can't get the cell phone to talk with Win 10 Pro 64bit on the tower. Also the S21 is the only phone in the Consumer Cellular's inventory that is compatible with the Dexcom G6 app. And just for a point of interest: the S21 doesn't have a SD card slot. But I have a way around the lack of a SD card slot. I have a SD card to USB type C adapter. And the phone see, reads and writes to the SD card via the adapter. But to use the adapter I have to unplug the charge cord. Is there a SD card to USB type C adapter that will also supply power to the phone?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

The Google account sync hasn't been setup yet. How do I do the sync? I normally don't setup the sync because I don't want Gmail filling up the phone's internal memory with garbage. I hardly ever do any internet searches on my phone. Both Gateway tower and my Gateway laptop have a 1tb HDD in each one, and the tower HDD and laptop HDD are just about 1/8 full each. I have a lot more room on both to do internet search's and read Email. I am not like my God son. He is darn near glued to his cell phone. But that's a teenager for you. :D
Go to settings>account and back up>manage account>choose your Google account then tap sync and choose what you want syncScreenshot_20220515-212920_Settings.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85