Reply All in Text Messages?

smokie11

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Texting is dangerous and anti-social.
Dangerous because everybody does it while driving, those that say I NEVER text while driving are LYING.
Anti-social because people that supposedly care about each other actually stop talking to each other.

I know that texting junkies will be upset by my unsolicited opinion but I see it happening in my own family and it saddens my to see members of my family in a restaurant sharing a family meal and everyone under the age of 25 pecking away at their Iphones even during eating instead of talking and sharing life with their own family, truly sad.

End of reality check, please carry on with the quest for the ultimate group texting experience.:)

GooSe Smith

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I have the Samsung Note 2.

To reply all in mass txt msg:

I use the bubbles.
Open mass txt.
Press the message bubble and hold.
Menu will pop up click on reply all!

Dam that was easy, no need to go back to an iPhone, just read the user manual!!!!!

Tyler Duenow

May 13, 2014
Visit site
I just figured it out on my LG. Hold your finger on the text bubble until another screen pops up with other option like "reply to all". This drove me crazy until just now.

I didn't see the last reply until after my post.

LisaJustLisa

Feb 2, 2018
Visit site
Yes! I finally dug down deep enough to find it! Go into settings/applications/messages, then keep hitting more settings until you see Group Messages at the top. Then turn it on. =) Enjoy.