[ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][3/23/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

I too as well have the device setting force close. Not a big issue. The percentage battery option doesn't work for me, either. Fine with me, as I like the top bar kinda sorta better anyway! :D

Great job, Gannon! :)

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

@Cole2KB

If you don't like the default MIUI launcher you could try QQ launcher. It's like MIUI's but with more options. I use it to add more space on the home screen since I decrease my density to 130.

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

ARGH!

I'm having the same crash (phone reboots) on the USB Connect again. I have no idea why. Not OC'd. Worked before I installed my apps by Titanium Backup, and after I restored them. Then I installed QQLauncher and it started crashing. Uninstalled QQLauncher and it still crashes, so I don't think it's QQ. ANY IDEAS?! :confused:

Last edited:

Shade808

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone else notice that the browser was missing from the rom? Also the Device Settings, are there any particularly important settings in there? I had to ask because I'm getting FC's on it as well.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone else notice that the browser was missing from the rom? Also the Device Settings, are there any particularly important settings in there? I had to ask because I'm getting FC's on it as well.

Seems like you got a bad flash

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

Shade808

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Um, no. Thdlese are known issues. :) Gannon forgot to include the browser in the zip. Just download Dolphin or something.

Yeah I nabbed a browser before I posted, I just wanted to point it out. Also can anyone see WhatsApp in the market?

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site

Hmmm...

What did you guys do to the build.prop? I assume that's where the problem would be coming from... For whatever reason I cannot install Podkicker, because it thinks the phone isn't compatible with it. Bullpuckey it isn't since it installed just fine under BACKside IHO! In any case it's a podcast fetcher\player, what exactly does it need to be compatible with?

Gonna try something here but right now I'm thinking I'm going to be rolling back my nandroid to IHO again until next release. This has been the smoothest I've seen yet and I've found the launcher to be growing on me, but I gotta be able to install my apps and customize my lockscreen... The lockscreen I can wait on a bit, the apps I gotta have.

EDIT: Huh... I flashed the gingerbread gapps package (from IHO BACKside) right after flashing the MIUI R0M and now my app showed up and installed without issues. I'm thinking the gapps intergration may need some work in the R0M, because it is getting tripped up by the immediate installation of Google Play.

--bornagainpenguin

PS: completely unable to get themes to work. They download, they apply, but they do not work.

Last edited:

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

What did you guys do to the build.prop? I assume that's where the problem would be coming from... For whatever reason I cannot install Podkicker, because it thinks the phone isn't compatible with it.

Build.prop or a missing gapps file will cause this.

Buddlespit

Wannabe kewl
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site

oops.... <waves hand> "these aren't the droids you're looking for..."

Last edited:

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Never been a huge fan of purple, but I'm having some theming fun today. :)
4ceedc42-cf79-824c.jpg
4ceedc42-cf85-e59c.jpg
4ceedc42-cf93-f77c.jpg

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred