[ROM][5.5.11] BAMF Remix 1.6 - NOW IN ROM MANAGER!

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Can someone tell me how to change the notification widgets? Thanks.
What do you mean by notification widgets? like the battery or the 4g lte symbol? if so, all you need to do is wipe cache and dalvik cache (DO NOT DO FULL WIPE) then "apply zip from SD Card" , choose the one you want, and flash it.. you can also flash more than one at a time without having to reboot between each one...

the only problem I have is keeping the Cool lock screen zip and red 4g lte icon zip together... what I mean is, if i flash one then the other goes away or vice versa... so I chose to stick with the red 4g and red battery... here is a screen shot of my homescreen...

snap20110525_212741.png

Last edited:

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Can I flash directly from the Das Bamf 1.6.3 nte to [ruu][rooted][MR1 aka OTA] CONFIRM Build Number: 1.13.605.7 Baseband: 1.16.00.0402w_1?

New to rooting and not too sure the custom rom is for me. Also, battery life is atrocious.
battery life sux on every rom (IMO), thats why I got the new extended 2750 battery... I can go almost 2 days without a charge...

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
This needed a bump.... especially since IMO it's the sweetest ROM available, and the fact that it is not safe (according to XDA) to use the alphaGB radio....

Yup, I usually go back and forth between Remix and NTE versions. Too bad this thread hasn't been updated with the new links. Also I read Butch say over at XDA that he will not continue development for Gingerbread until the radio problem is addressed, but he will continue working on this version. 1.7 will be here soon enough :)

As far as battery life goes I've always been satisfied with Imoseyon's lean kernel set to battsaver

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Yup, I usually go back and forth between Remix and NTE versions. Too bad this thread hasn't been updated with the new links. Also I read Butch say over at XDA that he will not continue development for Gingerbread until the radio problem is addressed, but he will continue working on this version. 1.7 will be here soon enough :)

As far as battery life goes I've always been satisfied with Imoseyon's lean kernel set to battsaver
No matter what I have tried I cant get great battery life, but then again, I am also used to my incredible which didn't have 4g... 4g is def a battery devouring monster. Where did you find Imoseyon's lean kernel set to battsaver and how exactly did you implement it... I am still getting used to the DB setting and kernel app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hebdo_Madaires