ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Just a quick preview of things to come tomorrow ...

I had to go back to the old adreno libs because they are crashing in the latest code for some reason. No big deal though. Better stable than new and exciting.

AOKP has the unicorn boot animation, and I think I will have the camera working. Nova launcher doesn't like having its resources pruned so I'll need to leave that alone.

I'll also leave Vending.apk alone, hopefully market/play will work again.

AOSP is compiling but not starting up, I'm working on that. If anyone cares...

Native USB storage is still not working, investigating.

Applied the 3G and MMS fixes. Testing these.

Not to be another thorn in your side but what about the bluetooth audio issue?

robwalters72

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
MMS still isnt working for me. I switched the numbers...?

Virgin is listed twice, once for the UK and once for the US. The one for the UK says only Virgin. The one for the US says Virgin Mobile. Maybe you changed the UK version? I think it's listed first, before the US version.

Hope this helps.

Rob

firecrotch666

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Youtube keeps FC'ing on me. It's the same as the AOKP Alpha 8 rom except the MMS and 3G fixes are baked in, so whatever works there, also works here.

Rob

I meant in Alpha 9. Daily driver if that works.
I also really enjoyed MiUi 2.3, I went trough 15 hours of battery on a single charge, I'm also a teenager and you guys know how intensely we use our cells. ;)

firecrotch666

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
RELATED: My math teacher paid me $50 for rooting and flashing ics on his phone. I was gonna for it for free but oh well. Magic of open source ;)

That's one sweet teacher! Mine is stuck with a feature phone on a two year contract... mhm...
...Hey TDM, can you get ICS to work on a clamshell feature phone? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.