ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Still trying to get the camera working and there are a couple other issues with the graphics libraries. I underestimated the amount of work needed to get this going. It's likely not going to be released today, but rest assured I'm working on it.

I have successfully paired a bluetooth device and played audio though, so that's nice to see working.

And I want to give a huge thanks to thekraven for helping with various issues and giving me pointers, and Drew for the kernel updates. They saved me a lot of time and effort.

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I really feel like a goon not being able to get swype going, but hey, I'm probably forgetting one simple step. hahaha, more coffee please

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I really feel like a goon not being able to get swype going, but hey, I'm probably forgetting one simple step. hahaha, more coffee please

If you selected it in the settings, then you also need to open the swype installer in the app drawer, open it, and you will see one button that says select swype....click it, then ine that says enable swype, click it. Now you should be up. It won't work until you do this as well as select it in your settings

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
If you selected it in the settings, then you also need to open the swype installer in the app drawer, open it, and you will see one button that says select swype....click it, then ine that says enable swype, click it. Now you should be up. It won't work until you do this as well as select it in your settings

I'll try again. I've done all those steps. Do you have it working? Dude, sorry a million times for posting this same crap. Love you guys

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Still trying to get the camera working and there are a couple other issues with the graphics libraries. I underestimated the amount of work needed to get this going. It's likely not going to be released today, but rest assured I'm working on it.

I have successfully paired a bluetooth device and played audio though, so that's nice to see working.

And I want to give a huge thanks to thekraven for helping with various issues and giving me pointers, and Drew for the kernel updates. They saved me a lot of time and effort.

Nice!! It seems more like a Beta ;)

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
So I'm expecting this next release to have a preloaded app that poops out an It's It ice cream sandwich.

Sorry, just thought it would be a cool idea.

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'll try again. I've done all those steps. Do you have it working? Dude, sorry a million times for posting this same crap. Love you guys

If that doesn't work, look in your downloads and open the .apk again. Go through a reinstall, and when it finishes select open. it will bring up the menu im talking about. Then check your settings again. You might need to reboot, but it should work at that point. there are two things you have to select on that screen im talking about....select and enable... make sure to get them both. I have it working for sure... gotten on cm7, cm9, aokp...blah blah... I actually like it better than the stock swype originally... seems much smoother

Last edited:

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
As soon as I can get the camera fixed, I'll toss it out for testing. Then if everything pans out, it'll go beta.

GO TDM!!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!!!! :D :D :D

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201