ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Making progress. thekraven pointed me at a CM patch that is still under review and hasn't been committed yet. I applied it and the camera comes up and takes pics. No preview yet though.

Just knowing you got BT audio working and you tube makes me ecstatic. Thanks for the hard work man.

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
As soon as I can get the camera fixed, I'll toss it out for testing. Then if everything pans out, it'll go beta.

@tdm, you are absolutely awesome! I would be happy to test the new version for you.
A thousand thanks for all your good work.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I gotta run right now so no alpha10 today. I'll try to get it out tomorrow. Here's where we stand:

Status...

CM code as of yesterday.
gapps 4/29.

Working...

I believe 3G and MMS are still working. Need to double check before release.
Camera is currently taking pics.
Bluetooth audio works. Haven't tested calls yet.
Youtube normal and HD work.

Not working...

Camera preview. Will be looking at this tomorrow.
The camcorder does not work and may never work.

Issues to look into...

Lots of log spam due to a specific kernel call one of the Adreno drivers is doing.
Had to copy one of thekraven's hardware libs because mine is making the screen yellow-ish.
Google Talk is FC'ing due to some resource image not being found.

taha1112

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Making progress. thekraven pointed me at a CM patch that is still under review and hasn't been committed yet. I applied it and the camera comes up and takes pics. No preview yet though.

Hey tdm, i'm getting very frequent crashes, is this common or just my phone is from a bad batch?

firecrotch666

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
The camcorder does not work and may never work.

Wait, why won't camcorder ever work? /:

Hey tdm, i'm getting very frequent crashes, is this common or just my phone is from a bad batch?

Mines actually doing the same. For some odd reason. It wouldn't do this with the stock rom or 2.3, so lets hope its just A9, that way next release it'll hopefully be fixed.
If it was the phone, we'd be screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali