ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Thanks!

So the first two commits change existing files, and the third commit is a new file? And I assume the new file lives at /system/lib/bluez-plugin/audio.so based on the commit path, correct?

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

I flashed the alpha 5 and when I checked the kernel version under about phone, it still says iScream kernel. How do I change it back? >_<

I was playing with the iscream kernel and accidentally left it in the build yesterday. Sorry. New build today will have gingerkernel again.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

How can I tell the difference between a quattrimus bug and a CM9 bug?

Only CM9 bugs (like the battery percentage bug?) go on github?

It's not easy to know for sure. If you don't know or just want to enter a bug to keep track of it so it doesn't get forgotten, that's fine.

What I meant to point out is that I'm focusing on getting hardware working first (mainly camera, mic routing, and hardware opengl acceleration).

firecrotch666

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

Not to be a bother, but how long exactly till hardware acceleration is fixed?
Also, 3G problems, it connects, then randomly disconnects, then connects and repeats.
Any fix?

firecrotch666

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

It's not easy to know for sure. If you don't know or just want to enter a bug to keep track of it so it doesn't get forgotten, that's fine.

What I meant to point out is that I'm focusing on getting hardware working first (mainly camera, mic routing, and hardware opengl acceleration).

Also, 3G problems, it connects, then randomly disconnects, then connects and repeats.
Any fix?

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

Any fix?

I think at least part of the fix is in the kernel. It will probably be next week before I can get a good VM670 kernel with all of the proper drivers.

I know 3G is a bit finicky but I don't know what can be done about it at the moment, sorry.

Reactions: Masema

Jasonboy

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

is there any fix for the UMS popping up over and over. The USB Mass Storage thing, i no it isn't a priority but i was just wondering, and what exactly does this mic fix do (fix voice search?)

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

is there any fix for the UMS popping up over and over. The USB Mass Storage thing, i no it isn't a priority but i was just wondering, and what exactly does this mic fix do (fix voice search?)

You can remove /system/app/usbstorage.apk if you don't use it.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Thanks!

So the first two commits change existing files, and the third commit is a new file? And I assume the new file lives at /system/lib/bluez-plugin/audio.so based on the commit path, correct?

Correct.

@Jerry: I've looked up some instances in where people deleted databases from: data/data/com.android.providers.telephony and it fixed MMS for them. I can't confirm though, as I just lost service about an hour ago (stupid credit card :p)

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

No update for today. mediafire.com is refusing to work with my browser at the moment.

All I had for the day was to revert to gingerkernel and apply the mic fix anyway, since I'm focusing on the kernel and getting my files uploaded to github.

Reactions: Masema

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site

Correct.

@Jerry: I've looked up some instances in where people deleted databases from: data/data/com.android.providers.telephony and it fixed MMS for them. I can't confirm though, as I just lost service about an hour ago (stupid credit card :p)

Not without changes to CdmaSMSDispatcher, all they will get is 999999999 and unicode.

Working on the changes now. ;)

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Not without changes to CdmaSMSDispatcher, all they will get is 999999999 and unicode.

Working on the changes now. ;)

Hehe first time I saw 9999999999 I thought I was going crazy or getting spammed or hacked or my phone was self destructing... a number of other things ran through my head as possibilities as well:p

Sent from my Optimistic Optimus

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Hehe first time I saw 9999999999 I thought I was going crazy or getting spammed or hacked or my phone was self destructing... a number of other things ran through my head as possibilities as well:p

Sent from my Optimistic Optimus

I thought someone actually texted me that, LOL.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej