ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

henryxg

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

i flashed alpha 5, and everytime i try calling someone, a message pops up saying

" unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped "

but i can still hear the person on the phone.

What should i do? or is this a bug?

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site

i flashed alpha 5, and everytime i try calling someone, a message pops up saying

" unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped "

but i can still hear the person on the phone.

What should i do? or is this a bug?

See if you can check to see if the microphone is working. I am not sure what message you might get if it wasn't. My favorite tool for checking is the G-Strings guitar tuner.
If that is the problem, go through the listings and find the fix for the microphone and flash that.

henryxg

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

See if you can check to see if the microphone is working. I am not sure what message you might get if it wasn't. My favorite tool for checking is the G-Strings guitar tuner.
If that is the problem, go through the listings and find the fix for the microphone and flash that.

and how do i flash the fix?

exProphecy

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

I was playing with the iscream kernel and accidentally left it in the build yesterday. Sorry. New build today will have gingerkernel again.
Oh it's not a problem but did you *notice* any significant improvements between the kernel you've been using and iScream kernel?

Last edited:

cpresley1993

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

I flashed it. Its not recognizing my network. Live wallpapers don't work.3g fades in and out. And sometimes the interface is a little laggy. Great start. Glad to see ics

theforerunner

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site

You can remove /system/app/usbstorage.apk if you don't use it.

You can also go to manage apps, and then disable instead of deleting the file. i tried through oi file mager and it wouldnt let me so i figured out this way.

Masema

May 27, 2011
Visit site
With the integrated gapps, several sync options are missing from System Settings>Accounts & Sync. Only "Gmail" and "Contacts" were listed.

Once I flashed gapps separately (I used gapps-ics-20120215-signed.zip), "Sync Browser", "Sync Calendar", and "Sync Google Photos" were added.

I think this indicates that the integrated gapps are incomplete or broken.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
With the integrated gapps, several sync options are missing from System Settings>Accounts & Sync. Only "Gmail" and "Contacts" were listed.

Once I flashed gapps separately (I used gapps-ics-20120215-signed.zip), "Sync Browser", "Sync Calendar", and "Sync Google Photos" were added.

I think this indicates that the integrated gapps are incomplete or broken.

They are incomplete by design. Things are being pulled out all over the place in order to make it small enough to fit on our phones.

Sent from my Optimus V on Harmonia 2.

Reactions: brotherswing

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Which gapps should I add to get my calender to sync with google? I'm back on backside partly because I need my calender:p

Sent from my Optimistic Optimus

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Which gapps should I add to get my calender to sync with google? I'm back on backside partly because I need my calender:p

Sent from my Optimistic Optimus

Any of them should work, just go to accounts&sync then go to your gmail.com under manage aacounts and check what Google apps you wish to sync

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Masema

May 27, 2011
Visit site
They are incomplete by design. Things are being pulled out all over the place in order to make it small enough to fit on our phones.

Thanks, that makes sense. Still, it seems unlikely to me that calendar sync was intentionally removed, especially since the calendar app itself is left in place. (Browser sync and photo sync I could see as being pruned.)

I only wanted to point it out so that LeslieAnn (who I believe created the optimized gapps) and/or TDM are aware of what seems (to me) to be a bug.

If it is intentional, that's fine. :)

whatthefreak

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site

Along with the battery status style, the alternate signal display won't change if you try a different option from the menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174