ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

@tdm, I've noticed that whenever a SMS comes in or gets sent, 3G flickers off... why does it do that.

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

So after bumping my OC settings down to 480/768 and still having phone crash issues. Guess I'll try going lower... But, is this like normal for everyone else? I mean, back on IHO I was running at 825 perfectly! Sure ICS could be a bit more demanding, but this demanding? :-!

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

So after bumping my OC settings down to 480/768 and still having phone crash issues. Guess I'll try going lower... But, is this like normal for everyone else? I mean, back on IHO I was running at 825 perfectly! Sure ICS could be a bit more demanding, but this demanding? :-!

What happens if you don't overclock?

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site

OMFG Yay, I've been waiting for this since Alpha4 until camera worked and now that pictures work, which is all I need, I'm about to flash it right now!
Thank you so much!

Reactions: tdm

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Idk what's wrong with your phones..... I'm running alpha 7.... and

Data works (only flickers a little)
I can send and receive texts, even mms, except mms won't download.
I'm oc'd to 806 and haven't had a single random reboot or freeze
My battery lasted 12 hours on medium to heavy usage

What are you doing wrong...:confused:

bbruno8

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site

This is a great ROM, thanks guys!!
I played with it for about 24 hours and the only issues I had was with mms and the camera preview not working. Once those issues get tackled, this will be my main ROM.
PS- I used cpu spy and saw that this ROM does not go to "deep sleep" at all.

Reactions: tdm

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

What happens if you don't overclock?

That's what I'm testing now. Will report back probably tomorrow.

What is CNA? It sounds pretty good for battery, trying out ICS now! :D

CNA stands for Code Name Android. It's another ICS build, looks a bit like cm9 but with more options for customizability (like BACKside for ICS?). The current public build is available here: http://www.mediafire.com/?jce6jdgjbhofvbs

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site

As someone previously posted every time I receive a text or send a text the 3g logo drops. Is a concern for because idk if I loose service for a while and automatically bring it back up. Can't be left without service for a sec if this gonna be my daily driver.

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

As someone previously posted every time I receive a text or send a text the 3g logo drops. Is a concern for because idk if I loose service for a while and automatically bring it back up. Can't be left without service for a sec if this gonna be my daily driver.

Keep in mind that 3G isn't "service". It's just data. Data is used for things like the internet. You can still have service even though you may not have data. All calls and texts go through data, so you should be good. :)

I also may have found a possible bug. I went to using LauncherPro (Plus, if it matters) and put Simi Folder in the dock. Whenever I close the folders in the dock (or on the screen), the screen goes black for a second. This only happens on LauncherPro. Not sure if this is an ICS/LauncherPro compatibility issue or not. It would seem that way, since I didn't have this problem back on IHO.

Last edited:
Reactions: drm1992
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej