ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

I flashed alpha7 last night and was having trouble with 3G. I kept switching airplane mode on and off, but it wouldn't work (worked for me in alpha6).

Finally, I got it to work by changing the "System Select" Setting (System Settings -> Wireless & Networks -> More... -> Mobile Networks -> System Select) from "Home Only" to "Automatic". I hadn't seen this fix posted yet, so I thought I'd share. Not sure if this is a freak coincidence or not, but its been working like a champ ever since :)

Battery life has been great for me, and with my 3g squared away I think this is going to be my daily - thanks again!

Wow... I did this about 3 hours ago, not one disconnect yet.. (adownloader) . Solid, I just love this rom.. I've been playing nba jam, deadspace, osmos and other games, solid gaming performance aswell. Nothing has fc'd yet, smooth as butter.

Reactions: tdm

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
i wanted to use in on gannons cna port. but i like yours more stable for now. but gannons has a lot of cool features you might wana check out :p

I wanna try this out too, CNA was pretty awesome looking but not nearly as stable as quattrimus, your kernel just did wonders for alpha 7! Most likely I'm gonna stick with quattrimus though, I like the progress that's been made :D

Sent from my LG-VM701 running Mobster Rom via Tapatalk

Reactions: tdm
Feb 20, 2012
Visit site

The OV can play Dead Space? :eek:

Indeed it can. Google play says it's not supported, but I've been playing it, along with a hanfull of other intensive games for months. But. I installed the apk, and ofcourse they weren't from the market. I have need for speed shift, sims3, simcity deluxe, deadspace , osmos, nba jam, and many others. The only games I can't run are most gameloft games like gta

Reactions: cole2kb

theexile1

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

its pirateing software its kind of ileagle but go ahead and doit on a differant forum. other wise this one could get closed down. if you paid for them then you can use em. there are work arounds like market unlocker or sumthing to purchase the apps leagely

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site

its pirateing software its kind of ileagle but go ahead and doit on a differant forum. other wise this one could get closed down. if you paid for them then you can use em. there are work arounds like market unlocker or sumthing to purchase the apps leagely

Oh ok coo. I'll stop asking questions. I got something that. Thanks bro.

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site

I got a question...I'm planning on getting a bigger sd card. Can I just transfer every single file over to the new sd card from my old sd card and it will work the same or do I need to do extra steps?

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Overclocks nicely with the newest version of set cpu. Apparently the older market version had a few glitches in it so if you overclock make sure to get the newest updated one. Just wanted to put that out here invade some of you are having overclocking issues with this rom

Reactions: notown

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
I got a question...I'm planning on getting a bigger sd card. Can I just transfer every single file over to the new sd card from my old sd card and it will work the same or do I need to do extra steps?

It should be fine as far as I know but in some cases depending on the files transferred and in which ways they are transferred can cause corrupt data. Its very rare in any case but it can happen. You should be ok if you use your computer

Reactions: drm1992

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

Even in a situation like that if you think something may go wrong just copy your whole SD card to your desktop so that if you do have a partition on your SD card you don't get stuck having to format your SD card and lose everything. I had that happen to me when I 1st started. Now I keep alot of extra files incase anything should go wrong :)

Reactions: drm1992
Status
Not open for further replies.