[ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzyROM for Toro - Jelly Bean 4.2.2 - JDQ39

Ridgerunner20

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

Hey guys, I'm currently running bugles best 4.1.2, and I would like to switch to MMuzzy Rom. First though, I have a couple of questions. 1. Should I flash the Vanilla Rom if I want a stock experience? 2. Moving from bugles best 4.1.2 to MMuzzy 4.2.2 Rom, is there anything I should do before I follow the directions to install a clean flash? I just want this to go smooth, thanks for any help guys!

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm currently running bugles best 4.1.2, and I would like to switch to MMuzzy Rom. First though, I have a couple of questions. 1. Should I flash the Vanilla Rom if I want a stock experience? 2. Moving from bugles best 4.1.2 to MMuzzy 4.2.2 Rom, is there anything I should do before I follow the directions to install a clean flash? I just want this to go smooth, thanks for any help guys!

Yes! Make sure your on the latest recovery.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ohiomoto

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site

I would do the French Vanilla. It's still a stock experience. The few mods added to it just enhance the stock experience.

Ridgerunner20

May 15, 2012
Visit site

Hey guys, I got a question. Does this Rom come with radios? If not, do I need to flash one, or well the radios for bugles best stay in place and not be over written?

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I got a question. Does this Rom come with radios? If not, do I need to flash one, or well the radios for bugles best stay in place and not be over written?

Radios don't change from ROM to ROM. So no, you don't need to flash one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Today Calendar disappeared from my phone. I did a dirty flash of the latest mmuzzy rom last night and flashed latest GAPPS after. So I am guessing the latest GAPPS package is missing it.

pmcd1962

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Today Calendar disappeared from my phone. I did a dirty flash of the latest mmuzzy rom last night and flashed latest GAPPS after. So I am guessing the latest GAPPS package is missing it.

Yes. You can get it from play store

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

pmcd1962

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm using 3/17 FV and I just noticed that my quick settings don't display in the pull down. I have all the boxes checked in the settings menu.

I'm almost certain I've used the quick settings since my last flash maybe I did something wrong.

ohiomoto

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
I dirty flashed 3/17 and everything works great. I love that you can pull down quick settings by pulling down the right hand side of the screen. That was something I felt should have been done by Google from the get go. I also like that quick settings pulls down by default if there are no notifications. This ROM is what stock Android should be. The few mods MMuzzy added make it perfect and the add on mods supplied are an added bonus for those who want a few more features. And it is by far the most stable ROM I have ever used. Hardly every a hiccup and when there is MMuzzy is on top of it. Plus he is the most helpful developer I've ever seen...always willing to help users. I laugh at what I see others going through with some of the other ROMs out there.

Anyway, make sure you hit apply settings when changing the order of the tiles. If you have no luck, I would just dirty flash the ROM and GAPPS again.

pmcd1962

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I hit apply settings and had to grant super user and all is good. Never had to do that before but it's all good.

Thanks

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
HELP GANG!!!

I put on muzzy's but the gapps only put on wallet.
I went to reload the rom and while someone was talking to me I wiped the phone.
I have no os on the device.
I tried wugs. no go.
I don't remember SDK at all.
I can get to the twip screen or even odin (I think).
But I can't get past that.
Please help me out.
I have the rom on my computer, but I don't know how to sideload it using adb.....

I am knee deep in sh*t and I don't have the shoes for it.

ohiomoto

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Use the "adb" push command to put the ROM and GAPPS on the phone. I don't remember the details exactly, but the commands are in my Linux guide and the Mac guide on this forum. Then use TWRP to flash them or use adb to flash the ROM. There was just a case like this a few days back in the MMuzzy thread. You might want to look at that too. It worked out well for that person.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Use the "adb" push command to put the ROM and GAPPS on the phone. I don't remember the details exactly, but the commands are in my Linux guide and the Mac guide on this forum. Then use TWRP to flash them or use adb to flash the ROM. There was just a case like this a few days back in the MMuzzy thread. You might want to look at that too. It worked out well for that person.

problem is I adb is like another language for me.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia