[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Deleted all of the nomedia instances.. Still no change. Not too worried.

Sent from my toaster (rooted).

Clear caches/data in all affect apps, reboot.

There's no official Unicorn yet... Or so I thought.

There have been official nightlies for ~2 weeks. I'm running 8/17 currently. The first build is imminent, or so AOKP said a couple days ago.

cyberdalek

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
There have been official nightlies for ~2 weeks. I'm running 8/17 currently. The first build is imminent, or so AOKP said a couple days ago.

Where are you getting these? I keep getting the 404 error when I follow link from Rootz. What gapps are you on now?

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Clear caches/data in all affect apps, reboot.

Ok, I was afraid because clearing DATA in the gallery app warned that everything would be erased - i figured this meant my pics as well.... not the case then?

oh, and the 8/17 Skank is hanging at 15% no matter how i download it....lol

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I was afraid because clearing DATA in the gallery app warned that everything would be erased - i figured this meant my pics as well.... not the case then?

Shouldn't. It'll repopulate everything that you have. If you're worried, clear the cache and see what happens.

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
any know how to restor back button n dock it dissappeared for some reason reboot it comes back but then vanishes again lol weird

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The back button disappearing has apparently popped up for multiple users. Try going into the nav bar settings and unlock the nav bar (as though you were going to edit it) and then relock it. Might work. Some people have also rotated the orientation of the phone to get it back. Seems to be a minor bug.

cyberdalek

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
any know how to restor back button n dock it dissappeared for some reason reboot it comes back but then vanishes again lol weird

I went into the nav bar settings and hit the circular arrow. It should reset the nav bar to default. My button came back but it flickered when I rotated the screen.

Reactions: blunt420

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
thanks guys it worked lets see f t vanshes again lke i daid no biggie it still works when not visible if it were up to me id hde them all if they could still function

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
thanks guys it worked lets see f t vanshes again lke i daid no biggie it still works when not visible if it were up to me id hde them all if they could still function

My back arrow also disappeared, but the blank space was still functional as the back arrow. It wasn't that big of a deal.

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone used My Backup Pro to backup the "Home" screens, then done a complete wipe and then restored the "Home" backup under Skanks CM10 roms? Do the folders and the contents of those folders get restored on the home screen? Widgets? Just wondering how to simplify a restore from a full system wipe. Thanks!