[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone used My Backup Pro to backup the "Home" screens, then done a complete wipe and then restored the "Home" backup under Skanks CM10 roms? Do the folders and the contents of those folders get restored on the home screen? Widgets? Just wondering how to simplify a restore from a full system wipe. Thanks!

Haven't used that but all of that is achieved with Nova and Apex launchers.

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, I was just trying to avoid loading a launcher. I want to try to keep the install as clean as possible since I really don't need the features a launcher adds (at least that I know of!)

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I was just trying to avoid loading a launcher. I want to try to keep the install as clean as possible since I really don't need the features a launcher adds (at least that I know of!)

I hear ya. I recommend trying one, and if you dislike it, simply clear its default and uninstall :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
ive been chillin on the 809 update everything seems to be smooth sailing so far ?? has there been anything drastic that i should update for or significant speed or battery life updates ??

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
After running on 0811 without any issues, I decided to clean flash 0818 earlier today, just because. It's running great, I am sure it's a placebo effect, but seems smoother and battery seems better.

0811 was a clean flash as well. I restored apps from TBU under both roms. All is well with the world today. Fits is doing great a great job.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: KillerQ

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
The updates have gotten better with this rom. I have kept up with the night lies and it has gotten better with a bump in the 816 update. This rom has some extra options compared to the official cm10 818 such as the clock position and the ability to modify the navigation bar. The file size is also another difference I noticed 144 vs 155(off.cm10).

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Canuckfan

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone been experiencing data dropping (grey bars) more frequently lately? I dirty flashed to 8/17 from a previous nightly. I don't dirty flash every nightly. Could that be an issue?

jmiesse134

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone been experiencing data dropping (grey bars) more frequently lately? I dirty flashed to 8/17 from a previous nightly. I don't dirty flash every nightly. Could that be an issue?

Heck yeah! All day since I flashed this. I decided to install Franco and installed his latest nightly. Seeing if that changes anything. So far all good with different kernel

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Droidintorrance

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
What is consensus guys..? as of this morning..? has all the bugs been worked out.. the RM no media thing and this data drop & CM bug that won't boot-up...?

I most likely gonna hold off flashing for a few days any-hoo...

just want to make sure everything blows.. over...

sorry, can't keep up with all the updates, fixes and reading...

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I've been running it since early 08's. Been DFing since 0816 without issues. I did get rid of ROM Manager and the .nomedia files, though even before I did I didn't have any issues that people were experiencing.

I'm using goomanager and TWRP recovery now.

EDIT: Yeah I'm DLing the file now.

DB12088

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I DF the 8/20 build about 20 minutes ago and no issues at all, running smooth so far

pmcd1962

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Don't want to jinx myself but I have been flashing nightly's with no problems. I think maybe some people jump the gun on declaring bugs . Just my thought on the matter.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Don't want to jinx myself but I have been flashing nightly's with no problems. I think maybe some people jump the gun on declaring bugs . Just my thought on the matter.

Just don't say that three times in the mirror while the lights are out. :p

Dracolan

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok so i got the 0820 euroskank cm10 from ROM Manager and installed it and the Gapps. But it seems some of the google apps did not install (Maps, Latitude, Music, Drive, etc) and I cannot install them through the store. Also I my data bars a constantly grey, even though i have a data connection. Should i have not flashed through ROM Manager and just download this rom and flash through CWM?

pmcd1962

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Ok so i got the 0820 euroskank cm10 from ROM Manager and installed it and the Gapps. But it seems some of the google apps did not install (Maps, Latitude, Music, Drive, etc) and I cannot install them through the store. Also I my data bars a constantly grey, even though i have a data connection. Should i have not flashed through ROM Manager and just download this rom and flash through CWM?

I've been running 8/20 with no problems. I DL from the web. Don't want to dis ROM manager but it has caused problems before. Try clean install maybe?

Reactions: Dracolan