[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

BaMaDuDe87

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Hows the new 4.2 stuff running? I havent made the jump bc I dont want 70 of the same folder is there any way to get rid of all the extra folders?

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Hows the new 4.2 stuff running? I havent made the jump bc I dont want 70 of the same folder is there any way to get rid of all the extra folders?

Nope. Just extra stuff that tablets can take advantage of that has trickled down to smart phones, it hasn't been a bother to me personally, just remember to grab from storage/emulated/0 and you be fine.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Nope. Just extra stuff that tablets can take advantage of that has trickled down to smart phones, it hasn't been a bother to me personally, just remember to grab from storage/emulated/0 and you be fine.

I would also update cwm so you don't loose any of your files.

BaMaDuDe87

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Whats the difference in the AOKP gapps and the RBJ gapps on the Skank page? I was going, well prob still will, try out both for 4.2 and was just wondering.

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Whats the difference in the AOKP gapps and the RBJ gapps on the Skank page? I was going, well prob still will, try out both for 4.2 and was just wondering.

If I am not mistaken I think the AOKP gapps do not include the latest Gmail update and might not sinc with Picasa.

Had a question for everyone who still check in here, any weather app that displays the forecast in the notification drawer?

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
If I am not mistaken I think the AOKP gapps do not include the latest Gmail update and might not sinc with Picasa.

Had a question for everyone who still check in here, any weather app that displays the forecast in the notification drawer?

One Weather and Weather Bug.

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Notification weather

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Bobaroo

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Finally updated to 4.2 used the latest JellyBro, 1/23. One thing i've noticed that when I receive a SMS or gtalk message the contacts picture doesnt show in the notification draw

Jessiclaws

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone, I have a question I hope you can help with.

Since flashing this rom, my notifications don't make any noise. When someone calls me or texts me, my phone doesn't make the notification sound. When I go to select ringtones, those don't play either. In-app sounds still work though, like Lightning Bug for example. Any suggestion for this problem?

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site

Since flashing this rom, my notifications don't make any noise. When someone calls me or texts me, my phone doesn't make the notification sound. When I go to select ringtones, those don't play either. In-app sounds still work though, like Lightning Bug for example. Any suggestion for this problem?

Start with the basic stuff like clearing davlink and selecting dsp under the sound menu. If that doesn't work try flashing just the DSP or even audio beats. When you play music, can you hear it?

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

I remember this problem, check your profiles!

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
@Parkson replied to my question on how to add weather widget to the lock screen.

'While on lockscreen remove current clock and add chronus. If you want weather on home screen too add chronus and expand/resize widget downward to make room for weather icons".

I learned something :)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Gang,
Need some help.
It's been a while since I've actually been on the site.
I just moved from BB to this rom. So now I am on 4.2.1 or whatever the latest euro build is.
However, I didn't read or I missed the whole sd card issue.

So, my stuff is still on the sd card. However, titanium can't see it and neither can the gallery app, etc.
So how did you migrate your sd contents so your videos, app data (like games, etc.), pictures and music are now seen by 4.2?

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Gang,
Need some help.
It's been a while since I've actually been on the site.
I just moved from BB to this rom. So now I am on 4.2.1 or whatever the latest euro build is.
However, I didn't read or I missed the whole sd card issue.

So, my stuff is still on the sd card. However, titanium can't see it and neither can the gallery app, etc.
So how did you migrate your sd contents so your videos, app data (like games, etc.), pictures and music are now seen by 4.2?

I used root explorer to copy and paste. It took a bit, but it was worth it since I thought I had lost everything. Check the "media" folder on the sd card partition, that's where all my photos, ringtones, and titanium backup files were. HTH.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I used root explorer to copy and paste. It took a bit, but it was worth it since I thought I had lost everything. Check the "media" folder on the sd card partition, that's where all my photos, ringtones, and titanium backup files were. HTH.

Thanks.
That's what I had started to do. I guess cause I flashed it twice it created so many 0 folders.
I assume you should have everything in the /0 folder.
Right now I have it in /0/0/0 folders and have been moving stuff but the movies and pics hang so I will have to do them individually.
I want to get everything moved before restoring everything from TiBU.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Thanks.
That's what I had started to do. I guess cause I flashed it twice it created so many 0 folders.
I assume you should have everything in the /0 folder.
Right now I have it in /0/0/0 folders and have been moving stuff but the movies and pics hang so I will have to do them individually.
I want to get everything moved before restoring everything from TiBU.

Back it all up to your PC/Mac/thumb drive and start all over with a clean slate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred