[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Seems like I always come back to this ROM. AOKP seemed to cause random restarts and it was getting to annoying.

Transmitted by the Google Galaxy Nexus. Jellyfied!

I'm back too! :D Missed you guys, them other threads suck balls..... um baseballs I meant to say.. :p On a Euroskank note ...Amazing boot animation, luv it! Talk about a welcome back, that was worth it alone, Wiped everything and used Formulas gapps and surprised (I shouldn't be) to see Google Play restoring all my apps from the get go....NICE!!! See yas around.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm back too! :D Missed you guys, them other threads suck balls..... um baseballs I meant to say.. :p On a Euroskank note ...Amazing boot animation, luv it! Talk about a welcome back, that was worth it alone, Wiped everything and used Formulas gapps and surprised (I shouldn't be) to see Google Play restoring all my apps from the get go....NICE!!! See yas around.

Tsk Tsk you forget I see everything! ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Tsk Tsk you forget I see everything! ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7

I walk the line..... LOL!! (ok, no more of that)
Edit:
Hi!
424a12e2-3316-15d9.jpg

Last edited:

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else notice the system settings FC whenever you are setting up a new keyboard from that keyboard's setup wizard when it tries to allow you to enable said keyboard?

Did that make sense?

Sent from my toaster (rooted).

I had this issue as well. If its swift key thats the issue i figured out how to get around it. Uninstall/reInstall swift key. Go into the settings manually and enable it/Make it the default before running the setup wizard in swift key. Then run the setup and it will skip the 2 options that makes it force close. Ive had this issue with swift key before.

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I had this issue as well. If its swift key thats the issue i figured out how to get around it. Uninstall/reInstall swift key. Go into the settings manually and enable it/Make it the default before running the setup wizard in swift key. Then run the setup and it will skip the 2 options that makes it force close. Ive had this issue with swift key before.

Thanks!

However, for whatever reason, SwiftKey is more laggy than ever for me. No matter what I try. Sometimes the lag is 2 to 3 seconds.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
This was with pretty heavy usage, and the only time during the day I charged it was for about 20 minutes when I got home from school.
Click to view quoted image

I'm having some really bad battery life on Euroskank and this after a CLEAN install. I did flash franco lastest kernel so maybe that might have something to do with it? Phone was dead by 3 pm today where as I usually have 60% to 70% battery life left. Anyways, I'm sure it's something I missed but I'm usually very frugal with the widgets and what not. :(

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Is that a specific icon pack you're using (talking about the phone and people icons)? Where can I get that?

Phone Icon------> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11232883/Android Central/icons/Phone2.png

People Icon------> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11232883/Android Central/icons/Contacts2.png

I can't get the small pack together for some reason right now...looking for the source, I think it was right here about 100 posts back, anyway,

try these too.. -------> 12 Stunning Icon Packs For Android Phones - Tehkseven

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm having some really bad battery life on Euroskank and this after a CLEAN install. I did flash franco lastest kernel so maybe that might have something to do with it? Phone was dead by 3 pm today where as I usually have 60% to 70% battery life left. Anyways, I'm sure it's something I missed but I'm usually very frugal with the widgets and what not. :(

I also flashed franco's latest kernel(m5) and had terrible battery life and I am not sure what caused it to be that bad. Maybe to get the full benefit of his kernel you have to buy the app since there are more options to customize the kernel. I went back to the euroskank's kernel and have better battery life than expected.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I can only get the ROM's tethering to work if I switch to 3G. No internet connection works on 4G (I've set security to open). Is this what others are experiencing, or is it just me?

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I also flashed franco's latest kernel(m5) and had terrible battery life and I am not sure what caused it to be that bad. Maybe to get the full benefit of his kernel you have to buy the app since there are more options to customize the kernel. I went back to the euroskank's kernel and have better battery life than expected.

I haven't tried franco's r246 or r248 which are his nightly's and have read that they get great battery life.

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
The 9/01 nightly is out....

... But in all honesty, the nightlies are hard to get excited about when there's no clear list of improvements between each build.

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
The 9/01 nightly is out....

... But in all honesty, the nightlies are hard to get excited about when there's no clear list of improvements between each build.

You can check the merges from the link in the first post. Also Euroskank has a change log on the right side of their Web Page where the download is available.

Reactions: KillerQ