[ROM][FF18][July 01, 2012] DK_Liquid_Ice_v1.2.0_Stable

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarcazmo

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
That seems to be an issue with ICS in general. Ive got scripts running on this rom so it doesnt affect performance or battery life.

Sent From A Rotary Phone

Yeah some don't appear to stay open while others do. Haven't noticed a performance hit but it was a bit shocking holding home and seeing that huge list!

*edit* weird some seem to stay open some dont

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Sychotik

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Help.. for some reason my app drawer got messed up and my dialer.. everything is stretched out or something.. I only have 3 columns in my apps and my dialer is stretched so I can't see the call: backspace; buttons..

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Help.. for some reason my app drawer got messed up and my dialer.. everything is stretched out or something.. I only have 3 columns in my apps and my dialer is stretched so I can't see the call: backspace; buttons..

Clear launcher data in Settings......applications.......Also wipe cache and dalvik in recovery.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Sychotik

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Tried it.. still the same.. by clearing launcher data I'm assuming its that trebuchet thing.. but it seems now my keyboard is slightly off 2.. :confused:

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Im discontinuing this project for an Open Sourced ROM. AOKP Milestone 6 Alpha 2 is up on the new thread. This project is going to take up ALOT of my time now. It is stable enough for a Daily Driver :)

pdog197804

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Im discontinuing this project for an Open Sourced ROM. AOKP Milestone 6 Alpha 2 is up on the new thread. This project is going to take up ALOT of my time now. It is stable enough for a Daily Driver :)

Discontinuing.... what?? That sucks.. the main reason I was on this rom is because I thought you would continue to support it/ theme it more and tweak the tar out of it..... hmmmm well thanks for the work u did...:beer:

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Discontinuing.... what?? That sucks.. the main reason I was on this rom is because I thought you would continue to support it/ theme it more and tweak the tar out of it..... hmmmm well thanks for the work u did...:beer:

Try my newest project here:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=185426

[ROM][July 9, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 Alpha 2 [UNOFFICIAL]

This project will be 110% supported and best of all its an open source rom. :)

JWVig82

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I changed my background and want the one that comes stock with this rom. Any chance I can get a drop box link? (Both lock and reg background)

Last edited:

pdog197804

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site

JackG058

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
What issues did u have with your AirWave before flashing My Rom?

It was actually solved just by the ICS upgrade. On the EL29, if I used my Airave, everything was fine at home. When I'd leave my neighborhood, I could no longer receive texts or calls. I could make texts and calls though. This occurred 20 miles west, and 100 miles north, two entirely different locations. It appears to be a known issue based upon threads I see on the official Sprint forums for Airave connected to GS2.

By the way, just used GPS for the first time today and I was impressed by how quickly I locked on to a satellite. Nice job sir. And if you're interested, the Galaxy Nexus 4G at my local Sprint store has ICS 4.0.4 on it, with FD02 or 22, I can't quite recall the numbers portion.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone gotten light flow to work with this?

What the heck is light flow?

If it doesnt work you need to contact the developer of "Light Flow" and he needs to update to googles new ICS prefixes. Its most likely an app compatibility issue with ICS.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I just checked to see what light flow was an I was reading the comments left by the users. Several users on ICS Updates cant get the app to work right.

mike104393

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Dark,

Just wanted to extend the appreciation and thank you for such an amazing ROM. I barely rooted for the first time and this is my first ROM that I put in. Being that it is running very smoothly, I don't foresee myself putting on another ROM. Just wondering, with any new patches or updates, can I simply do a clean wipe from CW and apply it via SD card, or do I have to reflash back to gingerbread - > wipe -> then reflash? You said on your first page that this ROM won't experience the dreaded hard brick that seem to be common with ICS 4.0 ROM. Being that I'm a noob, I would love to get some information on this. Thanks Dark, your assistance is appreciated.

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Dark,

Just wanted to extend the appreciation and thank you for such an amazing ROM. I barely rooted for the first time and this is my first ROM that I put in. Being that it is running very smoothly, I don't foresee myself putting on another ROM. Just wondering, with any new patches or updates, can I simply do a clean wipe from CW and apply it via SD card, or do I have to reflash back to gingerbread - > wipe -> then reflash? You said on your first page that this ROM won't experience the dreaded hard brick that seem to be common with ICS 4.0 ROM. Being that I'm a noob, I would love to get some information on this. Thanks Dark, your assistance is appreciated.

You lost me on the last part...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582