[ROM][GB][5.23.11]Das BAMF 2.0-5

thehotboy#AC

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I hate to sound like a noob, but what animations are you talking about? am I missing something?
I just looked under spare parts in the toolkit and there is the same animations check boxes... is that what you meant..

I also noticed that call recorder was under system apps in the toolkit and has the ability to be removed, however it is not listed in my app drawer. anyone else notice this? and where is it?

& you're right about the call recorder .. i did a search for it on my phone using google search and couldn't find it .

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

thehotboy#AC

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I use adw all the time - i just never used all the anims available. Launcherpro i have never used tho, i meant.

I actually just stopped using adw a few days ago when i switched back to bamf 2.0. I'm back on board with sense, even stopped using handcent/.

BTW what kernel are you using with 2.1?

the kernel baked into 2.1 can fast charge?

im using the kernel that came with 2.1 i think someone said it was imo's latest but yeah its definitely fast charging .. i been connecting n disconnecting my fone just to check n so far its working

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Reactions: zero neck

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
hey notjust since u were my rom guru yesterday I thought I'd ask. I didn't install any camera software just the bamf rom and gb radio we figured out yesterday. my camera and camcorder work fine. did they address this in the remix? that's what I installed.
just curious.
thx

Certain kernel versions didn't play well with various cameras. If your camera and video are working, you don't need to do anything.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
FYI. I tried to overclock my phone to 1.9 and started running into some serious issues. I was getting a lot of force closes, my phone was freezing up, I was unable to use clockworkmod recovery, fix permissions, or going to h boot and use a nandroid backup... Luckily I was able to use the tool kit in spare parts and use fix permissions that way that helped... Just don't want to see any of you run into the same problems because I was freaking out for a few minutes. My phone is back to normal overclocked at 1.2 and I have no more issues...

Sent from my TB using Tapatalk

thehotboy#AC

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Certain kernel versions didn't play well with various cameras. If your camera and video are working, you don't need to do anything.

i keep hearing that people kept running into issues but in none of the ROMs my camera stopped working, i think i got a FC once n that was like in 1.6

Sent from my thunderBAMF !!!

JerseyDubbin

Open Source For Life!
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
So i keep having issues with the "phone" force closing. I think it restarts itself eventually but a lot of the time i end up rebooting the phone.

My camera is extremely slow even with an OC. I think i'm going back to 1.6.3 because it was working so well :)

thehotboy#AC

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So i keep having issues with the "phone" force closing. I think it restarts itself eventually but a lot of the time i end up rebooting the phone.

My camera is extremely slow even with an OC. I think i'm going back to 1.6.3 because it was working so well :)

i think you should give it another try, make sure u wipe everything a couple of times n fix permissions .. 2.1 has been issue free for me

Sent from my thunderBAMF !!!

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Since last night, my phone is running fine now for the most part. I am set at 245-1.024 ondemand or interactiveX... I only overclock to 1.2 or 1.4 when I am using my camera or camcorder... and after last nights fiasco I will never OC to 1.9 or even go past 1.4 again...

jvnane

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Charging status "?123" das BAMF 2.1

I'm running das BAMF 2.1 right now and for some reason when I look at my lock screen (the password lock screen) when the phone is plugged in, it has a little icon indicating it's charging with ?123 displayed right next to it. Anyone have any idea why it says that?

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm running das BAMF 2.1 right now and for some reason when I look at my lock screen (the password lock screen) when the phone is plugged in, it has a little icon indicating it's charging with ?123 displayed right next to it. Anyone have any idea why it says that?

did you apply any battery mod's/icon packs overtop of the 2.1zip?

Boggus

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
At times mine will go to a black screen and it will not wake up. The green message light will flash but I can't get the screen to wake up. Takes a battery pull to do it.

Just started recently.