[ROM][GB][5.23.11]Das BAMF 2.0-5

nativi

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Just checking in on ac for preview 5. Waiting game lol

I have the cure for n00berculosis, but I'm not sharing. Whahahaha.

Blunt88

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Working camera. Woohoo! :D

Many thanks for the hard work and dedication of the das BAMF team.

hey notjust since u were my rom guru yesterday I thought I'd ask. I didn't install any camera software just the bamf rom and gb radio we figured out yesterday. my camera and camcorder work fine. did they address this in the remix? that's what I installed.
just curious.
thx

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I Would def check and verify your MD5 sum after DLing the new 2.1. since 8am this morning, Alot of people at XDA are getting corrupted files and according to thatdudebutch, they are having issues with the server.. just a heads up

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I Would def check and verify your MD5 sum after DLing the new 2.1. since 8am this morning, Alot of people at XDA are getting corrupted files and according to thatdudebutch, they are having issues with the server.. just a heads up

Word. Did that too and it matched. I was lazy with it in the past and then had a really funky install once, painful. I always check now. :)

Reactions: ssethv

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Word. Did that too and it matched. I was lazy with it in the past and then had a really funky install once, painful. I always check now. :)
Does it have the ugly green ring or the nice grey ring for the lockscreen, Im guessing its the grey since this is based off of beta 5. if it is still the green ring i may not flash

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Still green, I think it's looks cool even if not my first choice. Silver ring patch in post 2. Can't wait for the blue theme.

bigdonpaul

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
If going from 2.0-6 to 2.1, should you wipe everything? It sucks having to redownload every app. Also, my contacts keep getting doubled up when I sync with Backup Assistant. Any suggestions?

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
If going from 2.0-6 to 2.1, should you wipe everything? It sucks having to redownload every app. Also, my contacts keep getting doubled up when I sync with Backup Assistant. Any suggestions?
I never use backup asst. I use google to back up everything, and You won't need to redownload apps, google should do that for you... YES, i def recommend a full wipe, make sure you make a nandroid backup before you flash anything...

bigdonpaul

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I never use backup asst. I use google to back up everything, and You won't need to redownload apps, google should do that for you... YES, i def recommend a full wipe, make sure you make a nandroid backup before you flash anything...

Google does it for me, but lately it hasn't gotten all of the apps I need. I have to go in and manually download 10 or so.

normio2

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Google does it for me too, and haven't had any issues. The only issue I've come to notice is that I need to log into my google account during initial setup for it to restore all my apps. If I quickly go through the initial setup without setting up the account and then setup the account through the settings menu it never downloads my apps for me.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Grey Lockscreen patch worked... Looking forward to seeing what kind of battery life this ROM gets

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk