[ROM][GB][5.23.11]Das BAMF 2.0-5

thehotboy#AC

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

thehotboy#AC

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I think all of them but that one do... hit the second link I posted and go through them.. ;)

no i don't think gingerstripped does .. thats the main thing about it, its stripped of all Sense .. i saw a screenshot of the lockscreen but the 4 app icons are not there

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
no i don't think gingerstripped does .. thats the main thing about it, its stripped of all Sense .. i saw a screenshot of the lockscreen but the 4 app icons are not there
thats what Im saying... all of them but that one (gingerStripped) do have the lockscreen :)

thehotboy#AC

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
thats what Im saying... all of them but that one (gingerStripped) do have the lockscreen :)

ohh okay but i was referring to wanting that one .. my bad lol
i like how clean it is but just wished it had the lockscreen, im on BAMF 2.1 now just because of the lockscreen lol

bigdonpaul

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I can't get into the personalize button to set widgets and the lock screen on 2.1 stripped. I hit the personalize button under settings but nothing happens.

thehotboy#AC

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
been on 2.1 for a couple of hours n i don't want to jinx it but the charging issue seems to be gone n battery life is definitely stable .. for those of you wondering this is almost exactly the same to preview4 .. few little differences and the new toolkit is a beast .. im loving this ROM

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I completely agree with you man, I'm really liking this rom so far and the toolkit is definitely a beast I really like the way they did it

Sent from my tb using Tapatalk

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
2.1 remix is cool. seems mostly the same as beta 5/6. new db toolkit is rad.

only thing i really miss from the previews are the homescreen switch animations.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
2.1 remix is cool. seems mostly the same as beta 5/6. new db toolkit is rad.

only thing i really miss from the previews are the homescreen switch animations.
I hate to sound like a noob, but what animations are you talking about? am I missing something?
I just looked under spare parts in the toolkit and there is the same animations check boxes... is that what you meant..

I also noticed that call recorder was under system apps in the toolkit and has the ability to be removed, however it is not listed in my app drawer. anyone else notice this? and where is it?

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I hate to sound like a noob, but what animations are you talking about? am I missing something?
I just looked under spare parts in the toolkit and there is the same animations check boxes... is that what you meant..

i mean on pre 4 when you swipe between your different home screens theres a transition animation - it's a sense 3 feature i assume and its not present in the bamf betas or 2.1 that i know of.

Reactions: ssethv

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
i mean on pre 4 when you swipe between your different home screens theres a transition animation - it's a sense 3 feature i assume and its not present in the bamf betas or 2.1 that i know of.
I never tried preview four... were they like launcherpro or ADW animations?

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Never used launcherpro so i dunno.. Not exactly like adw anims but i never tried out all the adw transitions available so i'm not sure.

It was basically the window appears to shrink and then it flips over to the next one - type of effect. I really liked it.

Reactions: ssethv

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Never used launcherpro so i dunno.. Not exactly like adw anims but i never tried out all the adw transitions available so i'm not sure.

It was basically the window appears to shrink and then it flips over to the next one - type of effect. I really liked it.
yeah, there are like 8 diff ADW animations, and you did use adw when you had CM7 on your Dinc, remember? it was built into the ROM :)

Reactions: zero neck

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
This thread is running smoothly and good and VERY active. if you go to the Forums homepage on this site, you will notice that 3 of the 5 top thanked people are me, zero and notjustaphone :) keep it up guys, that says a lot about us and the thunderbolt community :) you guys all rock, and I cant leave out SoDev. muchos gracias

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I use adw all the time - i just never used all the anims available. Launcherpro i have never used tho, i meant.

I actually just stopped using adw a few days ago when i switched back to bamf 2.0. I'm back on board with sense, even stopped using handcent/.

BTW what kernel are you using with 2.1?

been on 2.1 for a couple of hours n i don't want to jinx it but the charging issue seems to be gone n battery life is definitely stable .. for those of you wondering this is almost exactly the same to preview4 .. few little differences and the new toolkit is a beast .. im loving this ROM

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

the kernel baked into 2.1 can fast charge?