[ROM] Harmonia 1.87 Froyo (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 12June12

LaFlamme

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 1.6.1c (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 21Sept11

For the last few weeks I've been having issues updating google maps. After downloading from the market it tells me the package file is invalid. I'm on 1.6.1.

Is there a work around for this?

I used a tiny app called "Market Fix" and that problem went away. Very quick and clean.

netspeedz

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

Flashed the Harmonia V1.7. I briefly see the Virgin Mobile logo and then everything goes blank. Please advise.

O13

May 6, 2011
Visit site

When I usually text after I press send I immediately turn off the screen and it sends the text.. with this ROM Harmonia 1.7 when I send it and turn off the screen immediately it doesn't send it!!!

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

When I usually text after I press send I immediately turn off the screen and it sends the text.. with this ROM Harmonia 1.7 when I send it and turn off the screen immediately it doesn't send it!!!

Nothing was changed that would effect that.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

I have started to have the same issue with IHO ROMs the past 3 weeks so it is not likely a ROM issue but I can't say I have any other idea why tho.

pete_lockwood

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site

Been using this ROM for months and just this week have run into two issues. GoogleGoggles wouldn't install and now Lookout can't install an update. In between these two I was able to install something else (one of the other free OCR apps) so apparently not everything is in a bad mood.

Any clues?

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Sounds like a market issue.
I have used both on that rom many times without issue, this is reinforced by the fact that you have had no trouble up til now.

Which is pretty dang awesome! :)

voteforcondit

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

i have tried to install this rom many times.

everytime i wipe everything i can wipe except sd card and install and i get the lg logo then it flashes harmonia for a half second if im lucky then blank screen. if i leave it for a while after a few min it will reboot my phone does this also with the many other stockish froyos out there. i really just want a stock rom im sick of 2.3 :( any ideas on what i should do next?

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

everytime i wipe everything i can wipe except sd card and install and i get the lg logo then it flashes harmonia for a half second if im lucky then blank screen. if i leave it for a while after a few min it will reboot my phone does this also with the many other stockish froyos out there. i really just want a stock rom im sick of 2.3 :( any ideas on what i should do next?

I think the kernel in this ROM doesn't have the drivers for the new screens. I haven't tried it, but I believe LeslieAnn has a froyo ROM that does support the new screens. Harmonia 1.7 maybe? I'm sure she'll chime in here at some point.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Newer phones are very fickle.

Make sure the md5 is good, then try the wiper zips I posted, run the new rom version twice then install the rom twice, see if that takes.

I think the kernel in this ROM doesn't have the drivers for the new screens. I haven't tried it, but I believe LeslieAnn has a froyo ROM that does support the new screens. Harmonia 1.7 maybe? I'm sure she'll chime in here at some point.
1.6, and possibly even 1.4 or 1.5, supports the newer screens.

Reactions: flapjack.fiasco

voteforcondit

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

isnt this the thread for the froyo rom she has? or am i totally in the wrong spot?

lesle,
i have the 1.7 1&2
md5 matches

where are these wiper zips? in this post or another?

had to go back to backside iho lastnight. woke up to a frozen phone. yep it freezes when im not using it

benslgdroid

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Leslie does this version have the fix permissions script in it? Over in af someone was recommended to run through terminal but they say it shows up as not found. Thank you in advance

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

I have no idea, if I knew what they were trying to do I could probably answer better, but you shouldn't really need it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54