[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

I'm willing to bet it depends on the data rate the mp3 was coded at and the phone's player dislikes it.

Try and see which ones skip and see if there is a similarity between them such as bit rate or if they are variable bit rate. As for fixing it, an alternate player could do it.

scootincivic

Feb 16, 2011
civicscootin.3utilities.com
@LeslieAnn:
Do you you know what the 'hard reset' button combo is with your rom?

The stock combo was something like vol down rocker + power button for 5secs. Or Somthing like that.

I ask as I've had issues (none rom related) were I had to pull the battery..
Issue is I have a hard cover..

I'm fat & lazy & would rather waste 5secs to reset instead of 30secs to clean my greasy hands, take off the hard cover, remove the battery cover, then slam the phone on my hairy jiggle pit 5 times just to remove the battery..

Ohh & then there's that extra 30secs to put it all back together..

Anyways I've tried a few combos & none function for a hard reset..
Open to suggestions or answers besides loosing wight.

Thanx

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

@LeslieAnn:
Do you you know what the 'hard reset' button combo is with your rom?

The stock combo was something like vol down rocker + power button for 5secs. Or Somthing like that.

I ask as I've had issues (none rom related) were I had to pull the battery..
Issue is I have a hard cover..

I'm fat & lazy & would rather waste 5secs to reset instead of 30secs to clean my greasy hands, take off the hard cover, remove the battery cover, then slam the phone on my hairy jiggle pit 5 times just to remove the battery..

Ohh & then there's that extra 30secs to put it all back together..

Anyways I've tried a few combos & none function for a hard reset..
Open to suggestions or answers besides loosing wight.

Thanx

Good god man the images...

I think those combos were froyo/stock based. Kinda like the dialer codes.

Reactions: scootincivic

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

images

One of the buttons, menu or home, hold it down and it will let you force quit the problematic program.

If it's locking up, you have a bad phone, bad install or a bad program.

electric1

May 17, 2011
Visit site

LeslieAnn,

I just want to say again, this ROM is awesome!!!!

For the past year I owned this phone I made peace with the fact that I would need a new phone if I wanted to play with GB, realizing that VM has no incentive to upgrade existing phones.

I even stopped checking this forum for a few months since I didn't expect any news for this phone....boy was I surprised when I saw this thread.....

Had your ROM for few days now, polished all my settings, all my apps, saved recovery backup, now I'm just enjoying it....

I know it wrong for a grown man to be excited like teenager about this stuff, but I realize how much work goes into these ROMs and its all free for us to take and b!tch about little issues, so.....I just wanted to post a big thanks!

If you are really a girl and not some hairy dude posting as a girl, I'd give you hugs and kisses :)

capslock118

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Hi there,

I tried searching for this so pardon me if I am asking a question that was already answered:

Is there any reason to use the Harmonia 1.7 rom instead of harmonia 2 on an optimus v?

I read somewhere the froyo should be used to activate the phone with virgin mobile, but in my case that is already done.

thanks.

Tejer

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site

Hi there,

I tried searching for this so pardon me if I am asking a question that was already answered:

Is there any reason to use the Harmonia 1.7 rom instead of harmonia 2 on an optimus v?

I read somewhere the froyo should be used to activate the phone with virgin mobile, but in my case that is already done.

thanks.

Nope, you should be good to use whichever one you want. I'd certainly recommend the 2.03 Harmonia though so you can use Gingerbread!

capslock118

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Nope, you should be good to use whichever one you want. I'd certainly recommend the 2.03 Harmonia though so you can use Gingerbread!

Great thanks. I'll be sure to use 2.03 :-D

ev1lchris

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

I installed Harmonia 2. Unfortunately I can't mount my SD Card anymore. Any suggestions?

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

reflash and take your time to flash this rom check md5, use the recommended recovery vm670nh_recovery

Tejer

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site

I installed Harmonia 2. Unfortunately I can't mount my SD Card anymore. Any suggestions?

Just doing a complete wipe and reinstall of the ROM should do it. As mentioned, use the recommended recovery as well. It is probably just a bad flash, I havent heard any other problems with the ROM not reading the SD card. Mine has certainly never failed to.

Hope that helps and you get it working!

yoramsk

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

hi,
i installed this and everything is amazing except for one odd issue. whenever i dial one particular number from my contacts, it vibrates and disconnects the call. it is only this one number that exhibits this behavior. i can use google voice on a pc to have that number called from my phone but no luck doing it directly. i have rebooted, reflashed, and don't have any additional call related apps. any ideas? either way, it is a terrific rom. thank you for your efforts.

Micky5298

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
This issue arises from having a + and/or 1 in front of the number. Remove both and try again.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

hi,
i installed this and everything is amazing except for one odd issue. whenever i dial one particular number from my contacts, it vibrates and disconnects the call. it is only this one number that exhibits this behavior. i can use google voice on a pc to have that number called from my phone but no luck doing it directly. i have rebooted, reflashed, and don't have any additional call related apps. any ideas? either way, it is a terrific rom. thank you for your efforts.

Wow, that is strange.
I wonder if the number coincides with some hidden menu or something somewhere.

I'm just kinda of awestruck at this one. Does it happen on other roms? Just a hunch, but I don't think it's a rom issue, I think it's just one of those weird freaky things that happen with electronics and programming.

Glad you like it though, if you ever try other roms and have a chance, let me know how they respond to that number. I'm interested.

yoramsk

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Mickey5298: there wasn't a + or a 1 but i put the number in again and it did not help.

LeslieAnn: i tried it on harmonia 1 and can't reproduce the bug. i'll stay on this for a while. ty.

Reactions: LeslieAnn

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmax36884