[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

Tejer

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

Hi everyone, this is my first time rooting and I have to say I love the ROM Leslie!

@Leslie

Possibly a bug, I noticed that under the settings while in SMS for the 2.03 ROM there is an option to check "Use sent timestamps" which should show operator's sent date instead of 'recieved' on the reciever's end. I have noticed on my handset that regardless of whether the box is checked, I cant get my SMS to show 'recieved' instead of 'sent'. In other words I am always informed of when people sent their texts to me instead of getting to show received like it did on the stock Android 2.2.1.

Forgot to mention that I have reset the handset after making changes to that setting both checked and unchecked and have not noticed a difference as well as clearing out the message cache to see if it changed anything with no luck.

Otherwise super great ROM, I am very excited to be using it now!

Reactions: LeslieAnn

zettaiyo

May 29, 2011
Visit site

I love this rom Leslie but I'm having problems with my camera. I had Harmonia 1.7 on the phone before and the video for the camera would record and save as 3gp. When I recorded something today it recorded, it says as MP4 but when I get it into my computer it says it's a M4V. I have no clue what I did. Can anyone help. Thanks!

Electriccars

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

Hey LeslieAnn and everyone else using Harmonia 2.0. :)

I would like to report that I have found a solution for us frustrated Netflix users! 1st off I'd like to say that this was the only issue that I didn't like about Harmonia 2.0 over 1.7, as I had Netflix v1.5.1 working fine on Harmonia 1.7, but I couldn't get it working on Harmonia 2.0. Now that I have a solution, I give Harmonia 2.0 a PERFECT score 10 of 10 in my book!

Anyway, here's the thread that has all the hacked versions of the Netflix App.

xda-developers - View Single Post - [APP][UPDATE][Netflix V1.5.2] Netflix Rotation Enabled Apps w/ Colored Loading Screen

I installed the 1st one v1.2.1 and that works for me. :)

Enjoy! :D

Reactions: dajhorn

Electriccars

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

Also, would you recommend I change my recovery to BobzHomes? I know you recommend it over Xionia when given a choice of which one to install, but should I change to it if Xionia is already installed?

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Also, would you recommend I change my recovery to BobzHomes? I know you recommend it over Xionia when given a choice of which one to install, but should I change to it if Xionia is already installed?

If you aren't having trouble, don't worry about it.

happyroot

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site

How is this battery wise when compared to other ROMs? Also does this include V6 Supercharger? Great ROM I love your work.

Electriccars

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

Hey people, I'm hitting a snag, i am finally getting around to upgrading my Mom's "V" to Harmonia 2, but she still has Clockworkmod Recovery, I installed it before i knew i shouldn't have, well i'm trying to flash BobzHomes IHO recovery and i'm having no success, I tried flashing from scratch in terminal emulator with the codes:

su
mount -o remount,rw -t yaffs2 /system /system
cat /sdcard/flash_image > /system/bin/flash_image
chmod 755 /system/bin/flash_image
flash_image recovery /sdcard/a.img
reboot recovery

But it didn't have any effect, I still have Clockworkmod as her recovery. I also tried LeslieAnns guide to quick change recoveries.

And i didn't get any errors when entering the codes either. (i used chrome to phone)

Any info on how to install another recovery? thanks! :)

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

Hey people, I'm hitting a snag, i am finally getting around to upgrading my Mom's "V" to Harmonia 2, but she still has Clockworkmod Recovery, I installed it before i knew i shouldn't have, well i'm trying to flash BobzHomes IHO recovery and i'm having no success, I tried flashing from scratch in terminal emulator with the codes:

su
reboot recovery

But it didn't have any effect, I still have Clockworkmod as her recovery. I also tried LeslieAnns guide to quick change recoveries.

And i didn't get any errors when entering the codes either. (i used chrome to phone)

Go here [APP] Flash Image GUI - xda-developers install that. Follow the directions and report back.

Electriccars

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

Go here [APP] Flash Image GUI - xda-developers install that. Follow the directions and report back.

Thanks but no thanks, last time i used that program on my brothers phone, it gave a blue screen where the recovery should have been and it messed up the battery which i almost recycled, but was able to reset.

But i do have good news, I decided to try flashing Xionia Recovery, like i have on my and my brothers phone, and it worked! I wasn't able to flash BobzHomes IHO recovery but I could flash Xionia? Why? Is it because My Mom's phone is running Harmonia 1.7 which is a Froyo rom? Does that mean that I can only flash BobzHomes IHO recovery, when i have already installed a IHO GB rom?

I'm confused, because LeslieAnn said she recommended it over Xionia for Both Harmonia 1.7 and 2.0 (i asked her in a previous post) But I can't flash it while running Harmonia 1.7?

Any input here would be appreciated. :)

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

It could be a bad download, delete it and re download it, move the recovery.img to the root of your SD card. Try terminal emulator again, if that still don't flash you new recovery them use flashimagegui.apk remember to browse for your new recovery, wipe cache and dalivk, and select recovery image then flash image . Report back here if this help you/or if you were able to flash Iho recovery"vm670nh"

Hormonia 2.03
first phone: LG optimus v 2.2.1

Last edited:

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

Thanks but no thanks, last time i used that program on my brothers phone, it gave a blue screen where the recovery should have been and it messed up the battery which i almost recycled, but was able to reset.

But i do have good news, I decided to try flashing Xionia Recovery, like i have on my and my brothers phone, and it worked! I wasn't able to flash BobzHomes IHO recovery but I could flash Xionia? Why? Is it because My Mom's phone is running Harmonia 1.7 which is a Froyo rom? Does that mean that I can only flash BobzHomes IHO recovery, when i have already installed a IHO GB rom?

I'm confused, because LeslieAnn said she recommended it over Xionia for Both Harmonia 1.7 and 2.0 (i asked her in a previous post) But I can't flash it while running Harmonia 1.7?

Any input here would be appreciated. :)

Like most things a big portion of problems are actually user error.

You very well could have a bad download. Like suggested download it again and try again. Also if you used FIG on a phone not listed as compatible it will make the phone have a pretty cool looking black screen that changes colors when the light hits it just right.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

su
reboot recovery

Its easier to do what Leslieann said, rename the .img to something like a.img. But, idk if this works for everyone, but I flash recoveries from the IHO method I saw.

Su
Cd sdcard
Flash_image recovery a.img

You get alot of txt with mtd, and then check ur recovery.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I found out with my phone that if the flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img would not work on my phone. I had to type flash_image recovery /mnt/sdcard/recovery.img to flash in terminal. Just trying to help.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I found out with my phone that if the flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img would not work on my phone. I had to type flash_image recovery /mnt/sdcard/recovery.img to flash in terminal. Just trying to help.

You had to type the /'s?

Tejer

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Is it me or do all IHO roms when plugged in to the charger, shut off when you reboot the phone?

I've experienced the same. Rebooting or turning the phone on while plugged in will just loop back to the battery charging screen. Not sure why, but it's a small price to pay for such a great upgrade.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky