[ROM] ICS SDK Port [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejc2t2012

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: [rom] ics sdk port {wip}

I'm stoked to hear that we've got a dev already working on this. I just got the NS4G after having my first android device (a used Hero) and am super excited about this update. I know that it will still be a long process, but I can't wait to test and see the improvements!!

Reactions: beezy

Jlzdroid

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site

I'd like to help fix some bugs, namely the main ones you're having. I ported the Honeycomb sdk port to the NS with the same issues and I got them fixed.. touchscreen , color, audio , data , gpu acceleration , auto-rotate. I come from xda signed up just to help

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site

This is my thread over at xda on the hc port. Coulnd't use Jroid as a name here because apparently it's taken? idk, but check it out.

[ROM-DEV] Honeycomb 3.0 Full sdk port for Nexus S **ALPHA 3.1** Updated *7/4/11* - xda-developers

I flashed that a while back if i remember right it was fun to play with. I sent you a PM. Thanks.

I'm sure i'm not the only one checking this every 10 minutes :)

Or am I? Lol

Stalkingly sent from my Nexus S 4G

Me too.lol j/k

Im working on this as much as i can between doing things around the house. If i or anyone ive asked for help can figure out the touch issue this will be released. If not ill release later and everyone will just have to use two fingers.lol

tylerwatt12

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site

how exactly does one make drivers and such for android? do you pull it from other builds? or do you just build from source? I'm quite interested in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.