[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmperorX

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/03/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Beta 4]

Yes, you guys can flash from internal as long as you are on a "safe" recovery.. EL26, EL29 or chris41g's RC10 (CWM) or RC11 (TWRP).

Reactions: ahmadshawki

Xtremeyouth1

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Yes unfortunately I too also am still having los and battery issues. I've lost 11% in 6 minutes. Love it though. Those two issues seem to be the last things from keeping this being a dd.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: EmperorX

dabora3003

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site

For me I reinstalled and flashed with low rider gapps which comes with SuperSU when you boot up. Open superSU update binary and in market. Reboot and have fun with darks ROM :thumbup:

Tried this again and it worked this time. Thanks very much!

Reactions: sosovoo

EmperorX

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site

Did everyone who is experiencing LoS wipe EVERYTHING and flash or just dalvik/cache?

I came from CM9 and wiped everything of course. I did however restore apps with titanium backup... However, I only installed "user apps" and absolutely no Google Apps. Not sure if this would in any way be related the my LoS issues. However, i'd be curious if someone just flashed it without installing anything additional and experienced LoS at some point. It took about an hour for me, although I did reboot a few times during that time for various reasons dealing with what I was doing on my device.

rupes0610

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

Did everyone who is experiencing LoS wipe EVERYTHING and flash or just dalvik/cache?

I came from CM9 and wiped everything of course. I did however restore apps with titanium backup... However, I only installed "user apps" and absolutely no Google Apps. Not sure if this would in any way be related the my LoS issues. However, i'd be curious if someone just flashed it without installing anything additional and experienced LoS at some point. It took about an hour for me, although I did reboot a few times during that time for various reasons dealing with what I was doing on my device.

Wiped everything and flashed. Lowrider gapps.

kidcatt

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

ROM is awesome. everythings working for me so far. No LOS and sd card is shown. thanks DK!

BTW i live in an area where signal sucks and i have 1 bar now after flashing. lol

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Attention Everyone: If you ARE NOT having LoS issues please post what modem you are using. I need to track this rogue issue down. The RIL is 100%. The Kernel is 95%. The ROM body is 90-95%.

ALSO IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING LOS ALSO POST WHAT MODEM YOU ARE ON.

Lets get this figured out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia