[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

wd5gnr

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I have been very happy with the BOBZ IMO rom and I've kept it up to date. Until now. I have downloaded the latest zip (I was on the version back and I've probably reflashed 10 times keeping up to date, so I know what to do). I flashed it through Xionia recovery and when I reboot, it just goes to the red LG logo (the 2nd logo) and stays. Can't get a shell through adb even after 5 minutes or so, so it appears to just be hung.

Restore from backup and everything is fine. Tried downloading the file again, etc. Also tried flashing to clockworkmod recovery (Hate the camera key on it). Nope. Same thing.

Without adb connection I can't logcat in. It looks like it is just not able to boot at all. Is anyone else seeing this? Any advice on how to proceed? Well... stick with the last version since I don't have any problems with it might be good advice, but I suspect most of you are like me and always want the latest for no good reason. ;)

RT78

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I am loving the 10/04 build! Is there an app like Titanium Backup that lets you keep your desktop settings and tweaks also?

Last edited:

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Running Backside 9/28, and I'm having the "There is insufficient space on this device" error, and it's annoying the heck out of me. Tried clearing data and cache on the market, uninstalling updates, rebooting... I can download some apps, but not all. I have 97 megabytes left of internal storage, and around 100 apps installed (Pretty much all moved to the SD Card.) Earlier I couldn't update the theme on my phone that I was using (LunarUi) so I uninstalled it. When I tried to reinstall it however, it wouldn't reinstall, and I got the error. Other apps, however, I can download, so I tried downloading an app that would clear the cache and I used it. LunarUi still wouldn't install.

TL;DR I'm getting the "There is insufficient space on this device" error, how can I fix it?

Ostrich Egg

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Running Backside 9/28, and I'm having the "There is insufficient space on this device" error, and it's annoying the heck out of me. Tried clearing data and cache on the market, uninstalling updates, rebooting... I can download some apps, but not all. I have 97 megabytes left of internal storage, and around 100 apps installed (Pretty much all moved to the SD Card.) Earlier I couldn't update the theme on my phone that I was using (LunarUi) so I uninstalled it. When I tried to reinstall it however, it wouldn't reinstall, and I got the error. Other apps, however, I can download, so I tried downloading an app that would clear the cache and I used it. LunarUi still wouldn't install.

TL;DR I'm getting the "There is insufficient space on this device" error, how can I fix it?

make sure you have ~80mb (or more) free on your /data partition, remove 01mvdalvik from /system/etc/init.d, reboot into recovery, clear /cache and Dalvik cache, reboot

Reactions: JerryScript

JustWorksTechnologies

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Does this rom allow the LG Optimus V to be shut off while charging? Because when I shut it off and plug it in, it just reboots into the phone. Anyway to fix this or am I doing something wrong?

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Does this rom allow the LG Optimus V to be shut off while charging? Because when I shut it off and plug it in, it just reboots into the phone. Anyway to fix this or am I doing something wrong?

You're not doing anything wrong. Boot from plugged into power is a CM7 "Feature". Its a bug, I don't know if its being worked on by the CM7 devs but we can't fix it on our end.

ShortRound51

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey all! I am loving the 10/04 build! I officially have an addiction to changing my ROMs the second they become available. I have a problem I know...Is there an app like Titanium Pro, that lets you keep your desktop settings and tweaks also? It is a must have for anyone who suffers from "Chronic ROM Disorder" like me, but just doesn't allow me to backup setting and personal tweaks to my sd card, or on the cloud or something.It's really no biggie but if it could save me an hour of re-tweaking ADW or other apps it would be appreciated. I'd still upgrade anyway! Thanks again you masters of Mods'!;)

I use Titanium Backup Pro and ensure I backup the launcher... The only retweaking you may have to do is redo the widgets... I do a wipe, reload, restore, and retweak in less than 20 minutes... Titanium Backup does do what you are asking, you just have to be careful what you choose to backup and restore, as some settings could cause adverse issues...

Sent from my LG Optimus-V using Tapatalk

Reactions: RT78

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
make sure you have ~80mb (or more) free on your /data partition, remove 01mvdalvik from /system/etc/init.d, reboot into recovery, clear /cache and Dalvik cache, reboot

Should I "Clear cache partition" or format '/cache"? And what is safe to clear out of the /data partition?

Last edited:

colonelcack

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Awesome job with this one guys! It's soooo fast and snappy. I changed my governor to smartassv2 OC'd to 480/785 and enabled the 16bit graphics and checked force home app to stay in memory and omg the interface runs faster than my g2 at 1ghz! Zero hang time on home button presses and the app drawer loads INSTANTLY every time! Keyboard switches orientation MUCH faster now. I also dont get force close errors on bootup with my slacker widget like i used to. Great work.

I have yet to try grooveip much, have any of its issues with it's dialer interface been resolved? Other than that I can't think of anything that needs fixing. *edit*. Found one! Lol sorry but I can't seem to get my background to show up at the lock screen, its just black...

Last edited:

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know of a widget that can turn off or on sync, but be able to force sync when needed? Im experimenting with my sluggish bat life. When i get xtra funds def getting the 3k bat

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know of a widget that can turn off or on sync, but be able to force sync when needed? Im experimenting with my sluggish bat life. When i get xtra funds def getting the 3k bat

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Elixer from the market should be able to do that.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: itsrayray

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm having an issue with the latest MiRaGe build (10-4). Did a clean install with a full wipe, cache, data, dalvik, format system, boot, cache, data. The install went fine, the issue is with the Super Manager app. The app will run fine until I grant root permission, then it will freeze and force close when attempting to start the file manager. I tried restoring from TB, and a fresh download from the market. I even tried a second install of the rom with a full wipe, same issue. All the rest of my root apps work fine. Any ideas?

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Check the Gapps version you are using.
One of the latest has a mistake, it deletes gmail, and does not replace it with a new version.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SPANKY383