[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
@defcon545

did you flash gaps ? I dont remember if thats required in order for the rom to run fine but last time i forgot to gap and it didnt work properly :confused:

arhtard

Slacker
Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Posting some screenshots.

First is battery usage for the last 10 hours.
I spent ~50 minutes playing games then went to bed and lost 21% battery total.... Not to shabby i'd say.
Unemployed atm, but, i WILL contribute asap. <3

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Seems like there may be two issues: one with WPA/WPA2 and one with DHCP.
Thanks, Blarf, for checking the bugs. This WiFi issue is coming up in the forum but it is actually a very elusive bug. I don't have any problem with WiFi for example. I have connected the phone to two different routers for extensive amounts of time running Gargoyle (OpenWRT) with Atheros chipset (Trendent TEW-652BRP) and TomatoUSB with Broadcom chipset (Linksys E1000), as well as an unknown public router in a restaurant so far. I am using WPA2/AES authentication exclusively on my routers.

Last edited:

anon(365490)

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Green Machine - funny thing, I was in a meeting this AM (which I really didn't need to be in), so I flashed the Lean Mean Green Machine and rebooted - yikes - I didn't realize my speaker was on full volume, so when the boot audio kicked in - well it was pretty amusing, "what a ride!" ;)

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to eollie for the blast from the past mp3 file! :cool:

YouTube -- Green Machine
I would go outon a limb and bet there is a great deal of people that watch that video and go..that was 10 years before I was born lol. Oh how I wanted one of those as a kid.

Green Machine - funny thing, I was in a meeting this AM (which I really didn't need to be in), so I flashed the Lean Mean Green Machine and rebooted - yikes - I didn't realize my speaker was on full volume, so when the boot audio kicked in - well it was pretty amusing, "what a ride!" ;)

How many people knew exactly what the sound was from? Not your phone but the Green Machine itself.

Off topic even more, when looking for the audio I seen Huffy made a reproduction of the Green Machine last year. I now have a mission to find one and relive my childhood at almost 40.

Reactions: shawne11

Anonymo

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
@Jerry

I like everything about the Green Theme except for the Ying Yang waiting sign.

Also about smaller LatinIME.apk, does this eliminate support for Spanish on the keyboard?

Last edited:

jordanqkoch

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
just updated. wifi connects a ton sooner than it used to. like 5 seconds compared to the 20-30. i liked the older boot screen but this one is still b.a.

the screen glitch still happens. but it may be related to the green machine theme? idk???? sorry bout the spot where i granted superuser rights. since my last flash this was the only time i've actually needed to use it lol.

CAP201108072329.png

I get this screen glitch sometimes too. Only in facebook, and only when my keyboard opens up to type something. I use swiftkey, so I assumed that maybe it's a glitch in their app when used with facebook?

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
@Jerry

I like everything about the Green Theme except for the Ying Yang waiting sign.

Also about smaller LatinIME.apk, does this eliminate support for Spanish on the keyboard?

Thanks! Do you have a better idea to replace the ying-yang?

I do believe the smaller LatinIME.apk is missing support for other languages. If you need it, I can post the origianl LatinIME.apk, but it is very large!

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I get this screen glitch sometimes too. Only in facebook, and only when my keyboard opens up to type something. I use swiftkey, so I assumed that maybe it's a glitch in their app when used with facebook?

Ive experienced when switching from top new, recent, etc. in the fbook app and one time using gesture in dolphin hd

Sent from my LG-VM670

danieljc1

Sith Lord
Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I have an experimental build ready (link on first page and in the wiki), this one will have the green machine theme built in. It has a couple of wifi tweaks we hope will help those with wifi issues, bootsound support (thanks eollie), camera exposure (still buggy, but better), no more reset of death under privacy settings, added video icon to app drawer (thanks asadullah), smaller LatinIME.apk (thanks to mmarz's script), and most of the bloat removed (wallpapers, large ringtones, themes, extra tts languages).

YouTube -- Green Machine

Any way to remove green machine theme from this build.

BTW wifi seems more stable in this build. Words with friends also works better with this build. :D

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
No way to remove it easily from the experimental build, but I will be posting a new build of BACKside with the wifi fixes and other non green machine stuff later today. ;)

Reactions: danieljc1

Whyzor

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
No way to remove it easily from the experimental build, but I will be posting a new build of BACKside with the wifi fixes and other non green machine stuff later today. ;)

Thanks, I don't like any themes (or prefer to install my own later), just want a basic build with all the fixes.

Anonymo

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! Do you have a better idea to replace the ying-yang?

I do believe the smaller LatinIME.apk is missing support for other languages. If you need it, I can post the origianl LatinIME.apk, but it is very large!

Is there a normal wait circle? I feel that the ying yang makes the rest of it look tacky.

How large is the LatinIME.apk?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EcuadorCynthia