[ROM] NOV-10-12 | ICySnap v1.0 PILOT | LGUI 3 | ICS 4.0.4 | SCOOP SOME ICE CREAM

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
If I ever get my OV back, I'm gonna work on an ICS based tweaked rom. This rom is gorgeous and in terms of snappiness one of the best I've had the pleasure of running, and that list of tweaks is eye-poppingly sexy, nice work. I installed it for my brother and he's been pretty content with it, still hasn't asked me to switch roms for him again this time so I'm gonna assume he loves it.

I'd like to share my findings with you guys one of these days as my way of saying thanks for guiding me on my journey of Android rooting and modding awesomeness, but first I'd like to share with a dev and make sure it all runs just as well for you guys. My current daily phone has very similar hardware, the same tweaks should also work on the OV I used to own and quite a few of them are QualComm specific.

I love the thought of returning to the OV community so I'll try my best to make it happen, I miss y'all.

irish-68

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Just installed this one a few days ago to replace Quattrimus, which had gotten a bit stale and bland for my tastes. The size of the ROM and all the extras worried me at first, but this is a very snappy and responsive ROM. No real bugs, but once had an issue with the A2SD script, which on reboot would no longer read my SD-EXT until I did a system reset and reload (did it once on Quattrimus, which is why I finally took the plunge).

One thing I noticed is that some apps are no longer compatible with IcySnap, including Google Goggles, a car finder app I had and various Yellow Pages-type apps (although Yelp works). Anyone know why this is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali