[ROM] [Team VeNuM] JellyBomb JellyBean ver 5.1.0 -[LIH] - "THE BOMB IS EVEN BETTER!"

tripsbacks

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I just installed 6.0 but it appears there is a bug with the gallery. I'll just sit tight tight til it's fixed. This ROM is awesome!

tripsbacks

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I have been slow cooking a pork roast all day on a Weber and just now realized the gallery fix was already posted. I had been refreshing the 5.0 thread for hours. I kept wondering why nobody was posting anything. LOL. The moral? Don't flash roms when cooking. :)

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
All these numbers and L... is confusing the hell out of me. I'm on LG8. I believe. But she what modem I have. I feel like an Idiot lol

But before I flash this Rom I know this version is old and its in LIH. The new version is LJ7? I went over on XDA and it says flash the LIH modem first?

Idk. Basically all I want is the latest modem and latest version of this Rom. Please help me and my stupidity. Lol.

tripsbacks

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm running 6.1 since about last week. I never flashed anything but the rom and the dropdown morph. I have no idea what all the modem stuff is or what needs to be flashed. You have to read a lot and just take is slow.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
My battery life is absolutely terrible on this Rom. Been in it a couple days. Can't get more than 2.5 hours on screen time. Had 4 before flashing. Might've five something wrong. Idk.

Also Gallery isn't working. Nothings in there even though I gave then in quick pic. If I take a picture and click the thumb nail in the corner nothing happens. Tried clearing data already.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351810960189.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351810960189.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 30
Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
about to download this rom now and instlall, i followed the link and donot see the word sprint anywhere, it just says XDA File Server - For all your ANDROID ROMS!  Files Samsung Galaxy S III Custom Roms Jellybomb D.png

jellybomb jb leak version 7.0.0 zio

is it safe to flash this on sprint? or is this the wrong version?

or do all versions of this rom work on every phone?

its a 646 mb download

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Also, just to make sure, I won't get any ota notifications or anything with this rom right?

And I can put it on my external and flash right?

And I don't have to flash gaaps?

I used to use physical buttons, and then I found button savior
-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Also, just to make sure, I won't get any ota notifications or anything with this rom right?

And I can put it on my external and flash right?

And I don't have to flash gaaps?

I used to use physical buttons, and then I found button savior
-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

Everything is correct. No gapps, out it on your external and flash in recovery. Make sure you shoot your wipes. At least cache and dalvik.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I gave up, lol, I flashed the rom and went to my backup root and tried to restore my apps and it was telling me something about I don't have the latest version of busy box. And it didn't have my backups apps

So I went back to cm10 and got everything restored including apps

But somehow I magically only have 3.0 gbs of space, when had 4 before I rommed

The rom was in my external sd card when I flashed it, then I wiped etc and came back to cm10(had to flash an old nightly because magically I cannot find the backup I made of my stable rom from a week ago on my external)

Then I Downloaded and dirty flashed by accident the stable rom through cm updater

Then I decided to wipe everything again, and do a clean flash and I still only have 3.0 gb

I don't know where that gig went?

I even deleted the update from my sd card and still only have 3.0

From my amazing samsung galaxy s3 running cyanogen mod 10 and android version 4.1.2

Designed for humans and not for isheep

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Magically, i deleted my app backup file and made another one just now and jumped from 2.8 to 4.1 gigs ?_?

Makes 0 sense, but whatever uploadfromtaptalk1352240659479.jpg

Anyways, skunkape, any clue on how I can get my backup root to work on jellbomb, thanks

From my amazing samsung galaxy s3 running cyanogen mod 10 and android version 4.1.2

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Magically, i deleted my app backup file and made another one just now and jumped from 2.8 to 4.1 gigs ?_?

Makes 0 sense, but whatever View attachment 45023

Anyways, skunkape, any clue on how I can get my backup root to work on jellbomb, thanks

It should work. What is it not doing? You know the my backup root only backs up apps not data. You have to purchase my backup pro to backup data.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
It should work. What is it not doing? You know the my backup root only backs up apps not data. You have to purchase my backup pro to backup data.

I have the free version of my backup root and you get the option to backup your apks as well as the data when you make backups

So basically when I flash to a new version of cm 10,i restore my backups every time

But when I tried to do this on jellybomb it wouldn't work, the actual backup file didn't show in the app, and it said I needed the latest version of busy box to use it

So I gave up, went back to cm10 and opened my backup root and found my backup and was able to restore perfectly.
Apparently on jelly bomb there is some sort of error in which i cannot find my backup and it also says I need the newest busy box

So idk

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I have the free version of my backup root and you get the option to backup your apks as well as the data when you make backups

So basically when I flash to a new version of cm 10,i restore my backups every time

But when I tried to do this on jellybomb it wouldn't work, the actual backup file didn't show in the app, and it said I needed the latest version of busy box to use it

So I gave up, went back to cm10 and opened my backup root and found my backup and was able to restore perfectly.
Apparently on jelly bomb there is some sort of error in which i cannot find my backup and it also says I need the newest busy box

So idk

So install and run busybox. It is a free app in the play store. Or you could have just reflashed team epic root from recovery as it loads busy box automatically.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
So install and run busybox. It is a free app in the play store. Or you could have just reflashed team epic root from recovery as it loads busy box automatically.

Tried it again last night after installing busy box and it still acts as if I have no backup file

Maybe it's because the backup is on my internal storage?

But that still wouldn't make sense because I flashed back to cm10 and installed my apps from my backup root perfectly, i don't know what's up with jelly bomb

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums