[ROM] [Team VeNuM] JellyBomb JellyBean ver 5.1.0 -[LIH] - "THE BOMB IS EVEN BETTER!"

Chaz Mccusker

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Just to be certain: You do have a Sprint GS3, right? [edit: never mind, I just reread and saw you have the Spring version.]

And you are downloading this ROM: [ROM] M.O.A.R - JellyBomb ver. 20.5.0 [Testing Ver. 21.0.0] - xda-developers ?

So I finally got jelly bomb to flash and is running pretty well. I love the themes and such but I'm still running 4.1.2 I would really like to be Android version 4.2.2 or even 4.3. Is this Paislepossible with jelly bomb rom

Posted via Android Central App

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
So I finally got jelly bomb to flash and is running pretty well. I love the themes and such but I'm still running 4.1.2 I would really like to be Android version 4.2.2 or even 4.3. Is this Paislepossible with jelly bomb rom

No it isn't, it is 4.1.2 like all the other TW based ROMs. Right you would have to go to an AOSP ROM for 4.2.2 or higher.

sent from a GS3 gone wicked

Chaz Mccusker

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
No it isn't, it is 4.1.2 like all the other TW based ROMs. Right you would have to go to an AOSP ROM for 4.2.2 or higher.

Probably another dumb question but is it possible to have a 4.2 rom but get the jelly bomb theme?

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Probably another dumb question but is it possible to have a 4.2 rom but get the jelly bomb theme?

That I don't know. I haven't run a n AOSP ROM. I've only run TW based and more specifically only Wicked Sensations.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I thought JellyBomb was essentially the standard AOSP them on a TW ROM. If I'm right, then any AOSP ROM should be pretty much the same theme.

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I thought JellyBomb was essentially the standard AOSP them on a TW ROM. If I'm right, then any AOSP ROM should be pretty much the same theme.

The true jellybomb is. This ROM is tw themed to look like stock jellybomb.

Geez, why did I repeat ya...lol. Guess I need some sleep.

Last edited:

unklefester65

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Outstanding ROM! ....But the rant on "Removing Ad Blockers"??.

Personally I would pay $5 a year to live "AD FREE". While the ROM is the best I've had yet, I simply cannot bring myself to remove my ad blockers and allow the leeches in. I find them intrusive, annoying, and a waste of space. If you want to support AD'S, go and subscribe to the Premium Version of Hulu. They can provide you with all the ad's you heart desires as they get paid from Corporate Sponsors AND Subscribers who sit back write the checks.

Included in the ROM is an app called SOMETHING...REBATE. It tells of the horrors of having ad blockers. It tries to GUILT you into removing your freedom from ad's by telling you about bandwidth and starving families all becasue you removed your ad blockers .

Look, the ROM is fantastic! but I'll keep my ad free phone. If you have issue with "Families" starving due to our annoyance with advertisers, put up a button for a yearly $5 fee. Ad's are intrusive , random, space hogs, and a nuisance. I don't expect to get this quality ROM for free, I'll pay for it. NO AD'S PLEASE!

Tell me where to send my payment and I'll gladly do my part. Again,...GOOD WORK ON THE ROM!
Oh and , is there a way to change the color of the Icons. Having a hard time seeing the font in search boxes.

Unklefester65